Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Photo Man Made To Call His Forefathers With His Soap He Was Selling As Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Man Made To Call His Forefathers With His Soap He Was Selling As Phone (685 Views)

House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos / Video:men Catching Vultures And Selling As Chicken In Rivers State / Guy Caught Selling Soap As Phone In Lagos (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Man Made To Call His Forefathers With His Soap He Was Selling As Phone by powerfulsettingz: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Saw this on Twitter some minutes ago

Re: Photo Man Made To Call His Forefathers With His Soap He Was Selling As Phone by Aminat508(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Man Made To Call His Forefathers With His Soap He Was Selling As Phone by bewla(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
hunnm
Re: Photo Man Made To Call His Forefathers With His Soap He Was Selling As Phone by delishpot: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
E nor make sense.
Re: Photo Man Made To Call His Forefathers With His Soap He Was Selling As Phone by klem93(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
keep trying it the person will soon pick
Re: Photo Man Made To Call His Forefathers With His Soap He Was Selling As Phone by gabazin080(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
I wonder how people dey fall for dat cheap scam.
The guy that tried such with me at ikeja had to beg me to return his phone and refund my money because I refuse to give him the phone make him help me package am
Re: Photo Man Made To Call His Forefathers With His Soap He Was Selling As Phone by magnifecent(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
he was being ask to call his forefathers with the soap he is selling. What does he do? That he was ask to do that?

(1) (Reply)

Uk To Deport Nigerian Care Workers Following Immigration Raids / Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Friends Of Rape / Rivers State Police Command Clamp Down On One Chance Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.