Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Un Cooked Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Un Cooked Soup (967 Views)

See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Picture Of Jollof Rice Been Cooked By A Nairalander / Rice Is The Common Food Cooked For Christmas- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Un Cooked Soup by Egouwa(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2009
My grand mother used to prepare a special kind of soup for us in the village, the recipe is simple but the beauty of it is that the soup is not cooked and yet we enjoy it so much, any one have an idea of such soup these days
Re: Un Cooked Soup by mccloud224(m): 4:10am On May 27, 2009
The type grounded in the mortars abi?Very delicious (with pounded yam) tongue
Re: Un Cooked Soup by ifyalways(f): 9:26pm On May 28, 2009
lol@uncooked soup.
i know abt the one prepared in the mortar. . .palm oil,kaun,hot water,fish,Lots of pepper and crayfish.we call it ose ani.now am missing it,so delish kiss
Re: Un Cooked Soup by chrisical(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2009
Be wary of food infections that may be incured from consumption of uncooked or partially-cooked food.When harmful microorganisms are present in food,they are killed by excessive heating(cooking).I dont mean to scare you but refrain from consumption of such 'uncooked food' coz if those microbes are present in infective dose then infection may occur.
Re: Un Cooked Soup by bblacky(f): 4:43pm On May 29, 2009
chrisical:

Be wary of food infections that may be incured from consumption of uncooked or partially-cooked food.When harmful microorganisms are present in food,they are killed by excessive heating(cooking).I dont mean to scare you but refrain from consumption of such 'uncooked food' coz if those microbes are present in infective dose then infection may occur.
The physician's advice on bad effect of uncooked soup, adhere
Re: Un Cooked Soup by dae(f): 9:01pm On May 29, 2009
is palm oil + dry pepper with some salt classified as uncooked? lipsrsealed
by the way, it tastes good with yam grin
Re: Un Cooked Soup by ifyalways(f): 11:58pm On May 29, 2009
chrisical:

i wonder which bacteria u are yapping abt?
bacteria from palm oil?dry pepper?maggi?salt abi na roasted/smoked/dried fish
dude get ur acts together jor.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Nigerian Food Bloggers In Nigeria / The Origin Of Jollof Rice / A Very Good Recipe Website Recipe-heaven.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.