Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) (12960 Views)

Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kogi Tribunal: Anything Can Happen / At 79 OBJ Still Protecting He's Manhood.. For What? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:57am On Aug 15, 2015
EVarn:
Israel has hundreds of nuclear and atomic warheads,including H-bombs and other thermonuclear weapons of mass destruction.
They have Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles{ICBM} capable of striking as far as the US,Australia and even Argentina.
They have a National Missile Defence Shield{NMDS} to protect them against enemy cruise missiles,nuclear missiles,drones and fighter jets.
Israel has one of the world's most powerful armed forces.
They have a strategic nuclear submarine fleet that can pulverize the entire middle east to dust in less than 48 hours.
My point is that,without the US,Israel can adequately defend itself.The whole Arab world{including Turkey and maybe Pakistan} cannot invade Israel.
I'm not talking based on my religious sentiments,I'm simply presenting facts.Israel has become quite powerful.
You are right that Israel have all those weapons but it is through the assistance of US . Israel is nothing without the U S military assistance. That's why Israeli lobby is very strong in US. Israeli nuclear weapon which is based in the Negev desert was designed and built by the US government covertly. All the intercontinental ballistic missiles and dome defensive shield are American built and funded. Is real is nothing without American backing, that's why Nentanyahu runs to America all the time begging for US assistance.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Humblebloke(m): 6:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Religion has made gullible nigerians so ignorant.......

A country filled with xtians and islamic extremistundecided

These people need first hand experience....... take a trip down to Isreal

Someone said 75% of Nigerians need to be wasted.......I think we should put that into considerationundecided

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Humblebloke(m): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

Let's take a trip to Israel and request citizenship, let's see who's more brainwashed than the other.

Let him go to the promise land alonegrin
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Humblebloke:

Let him go to the promise land alonegrin
stop arguing with fools. I can't differentiate between you guys.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Humblebloke(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2015
WinningSun:

stop arguing with fools. I can't differentiate between you guys.

We can't ignore these fools......someone else always suffers for them,we need to put em' in check.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by walemoney007(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
EVarn:
You are wrong,Israel will thrive due to its powerful military.
Israel has the most powerful and advanced armed forces in the middle east,one of the most powerful in the modern world.Israel is said to have the best airforce in the world,and its MOSSAD is the most renown intelligence agency aside the CIA.
so isreal can defeat Russia in a war
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Humblebloke, ezeagu, walemoney007, Tolexander and Omololu007 you people have spoken well. You should realize that Africans have an unhealthy obsession with the supernatural, most want to believe in miracles rather than logic.please don't take take away from them. If you want to learn any thing about how isreal stay ontop I would suggest "The Startup Nation" by Dan Senor and Saul
Singer.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by HzRF(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2015
musicwriter:
Israel = USA.

When you fight Israel you're fighting proxy US military. Remove the US from the equation and the outcome will be different.
Bcuz God is involved
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:
What do you mean they can never be "allowed", when was Israel "allowed"? What would happen to Iran if they weren't "allowed" and they went ahead?
You see,there are about 14 hostile Arab states surrounding Israel; that is why they have nuclear weapons,its meant to be a deterrent against any invasion plan by neighbouring hostile Arab states.Its like a sheep in the middle of wolves,if you give the sheep a set of lion teeth and talons to protect itself,does that mean you are unfair to the wolves?.
lol,if Iran goes ahead to procure nuclear weapons,then it would result to a war that would devastate Iran.All of Iran's nuclear reactors will be bombarded,and 2/3 of the Arab world led by Saudi Arabia will support sustained military action against Iran.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are right that Israel have all those weapons but it is through the assistance of US . Israel is nothing without the U S military assistance. That's why Israeli lobby is very strong in US. Israeli nuclear weapon which is based in the Negev desert was designed and built by the US government covertly. All the intercontinental ballistic missiles and dome defensive shield are American built and funded. Is real is nothing without American backing, that's why Nentanyahu runs to America all the time begging for US assistance.
Indeed,nobody is disputing the fact that the US helped Israel build its armed forces.But at this point,if the US forsakes Israel,Israel will still be able to defend itself.
That is my point.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2015
walemoney007:
so isreal can defeat Russia in a war
It cannot,Russia has a massive infantry force and its tank force is even more than that of the US{though most of them are old and obsolete},however Israel can deter Russia from ever formenting any aggression due to Israel's large nuclear stockpile and ICBM technology.
Same way the US cannot invade North Korea,even though North Korea is significantly very weak compared to the US.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by roob: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

I don't know how to respond to such infantile reasoning. Open a book. Any book!

you won't understand cos,it's above your carnal ken.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by roob: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

I don't know how to respond to such infantile reasoning. Open a book. Any book!

you won't understand cos,it's above your carnal ken. No offence, my dear.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Omololu007(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2015
EVarn:
It cannot,Russia has a massive infantry force and its tank force is even more than that of the US{though most of them are old and obsolete},however Israel can deter Russia from ever formenting any aggression due to Israel's large nuclear stockpile and ICBM technology.
Same way the US cannot invade North Korea,even though North Korea is significantly very weak compared to the US.
isreal will hav to send all is nuclear bomb into russia before it will destroy russia,russia will just send 2 or 3 into isreal and dats d end

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by kaze4blues(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2015
too many daft people on nairaland. fools who don't knw shit about international politics opening threads and exposing thr ignorance.

it shows how backward our society has turned.

bunches of brainwashed mofos.

may God av mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
roob:

you won't understand cos,it's above your carnal ken. No offence, my dear.

Of course you would reiterate something like that when mortal men deceive you into believing they are somehow closer to God than yourself. So called "Men of God".
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

Nonsense.

Israel is backed up by the western world.

God will definately use everything to back up his promise, and it may also interest ypu to know isreals MOSSAD is the most lethal intelligent agency in the world, isreal is also highly techologically advanced, all promises of God to them.

I watched an interview on youtube of an american isreali who went home (isreal) to join the battle at Gaza strip, he said on getting there he saw much devastation, he was nervous and asked his commander how many people have died this month, the comander replied "None" the soldier also testified that all through the months he spent on the battle field no single soldier was killed, only one of his colleagues were injured when a bullet hit a wall and the splinters hit him...... God is real and he still does his work, Isrealites know this and have confidence in God (they are just not christians).
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
chrisbaba1:

God will definately use everything to back up his promise, and it may also interest ypu to know isreals MOSSAD is the most lethal intelligent agency in the world, isreal is also highly techologically advanced, all promises of God to them.

I watched an interview on youtube of an american isreali who went home (isreal) to join the battle at Gaza strip, he said on getting there he saw much devastation, he was nervous and asked his commander how many people have died this month, the comander replied "None" the soldier also testified that all through the months he spent on the battle field no single soldier was killed, only one of his colleagues were injured when a bullet hit a wall and the splinters hit him...... God is real and he still does his work, Isrealites know this and have confidence in God (they are just not christians).

Please don't reply me with this foolish nonsense again. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

Nonsense already posted. wink apologies
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Humblebloke:

We can't ignore these fools......someone else always suffers for them,we need to put em' in check.

I can't fathom how someone will defend a country that does not give a damn about you than what is in it for tgem.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

honestly ezeagu you really surprise me I always thought every Igbo are the same and I thought they have all been fooled that they are really Jew. I think I need to follow you on NL you seems logical than an emotional fools
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Duru1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

So why does Israel still exist and Britain didn't continue funding Arabs to take over Israel, why is Britain one of Israel's strongest allies? Let me guess, Jehovah? The "idiocy known as political correctness" is the reason why Nigerians could emigrate to the United State and United Kingdom in droves and escape the hell called Nigeria, which they maintained in I guess politically incorrect manner?

If you think that British was the only country in existence during the era in this discussion, I cannot help you. Most of the countries that supported existence of Transjordan later Jordan also supported the existence of Israel regardless of what goofy British thought.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Duru1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
WinningSun:

honestly ezeagu you really surprise me I always thought every Igbo are the same and I thought they have all been fooled that they are really Jew. I think I need to follow you on NL you seems logical than an emotional fools

I suggest you take your nonsensical crap about Igbo and Jew out of this discussion. I am a red blooded Igbo man and have never thought of migrating from Israel or any place. After all, Igbo is older than the country known today as Israel. The use of the term - "Israel" to define a country started in 1948. Many other names were contemplated but Israel was chosen.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omololu007:
isreal will hav to send all is nuclear bomb into russia before it will destroy russia,russia will just send 2 or 3 into isreal and dats d end
lol,Do you know how many nuclear warheads Israel has?,Israel's nuclear stockpile isnt documented,but it is reported that they have over 500 heavy tonnage{TNT} thermonuclear warheads in storage{which may be a gross under-estimate of their true nuclear capabilities}.
10-15 heavy TNT nuclear warheads are enough to bury the whole of Russia into the arctic ocean.Israel has enough nuclear weapons to sink the eurasian continents,and even then,they will still have some left in storage.On the other hand,it would be hard for Russia to launch nuclear assaults into Israel due to Israel's missile defence shield{missile dome}.
I'm not saying that Israel will win an all out war against Russia,what i'm saying is that Russia will not even try to ever invade Israel due to its large array of nuclear deterrent.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Duru1:

I suggest you take your nonsensical crap about Igbo and Jew out of this discussion. I am a red blooded Igbo man and have thought of migrating from Israel or any place. After Igbo is older than the country known today as Israel. The use of the term - "Israel" to define a country started in 1948. Many other names were contemplated but Israel was chosen.

face your front. you guys have been formatted with bible. ezeagu even have a thread to his credit on modelling development for the southeast. he his different.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Tkester: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
kaze4blues:
too many daft people on nairaland. fools who don't knw shit about international politics opening threads and exposing thr ignorance.

it shows how backward our society has turned.

bunches of brainwashed mofos.

may God av mercy on Nigeria.

CRAP!
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Everything una dey quarrel put. Another people country una dey fight put. Nigerians are frustrated. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
who will tell the fool above the person above me that is God himself is the one protecting Israel not any country support that he claimed
Don't nind him,He s clueless...
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
freedom96:
Israel stole their land,impoverished their peole and destroyed their infrastructure and you call them terrorists.Wow.

How about IRAQ? Syria, Libya, Hezbolla in Iran? All struggling for the land occupied by Israel? These Arabs are simply blood thirsty and it's seeping into Africa..... through the North.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by emekachimek: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

Nonsense, more Jewish supremacy bullshit. I don't know why Igbo people think Israelis actually give a shit about them. Lol, they'd sterilise you and take your land.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/
I never mentioned Igbo in my write up, you sound confused. Besides, that's my opinion and dont force me to believe yours
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
chrisbaba1:

LMFAO... I wonder why you should not practice Judaism . Mehn....lol.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by urahara(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
ezeagu:

I don't have a grouse with Israel, my target are idiotic Igbo/Christians people who think Israel loves them or that some scripture written by nobody knows, probably Romans 2000 years ago explains in some divine way how Israel is able to exist today or that Israel is some divine state.

My brother ,it annoys me greatly too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dasuki’s Trial Stalled Again, Case Adjourned Till February 26 / BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) / Tanker Explodes In Abuja, Kills Two, Destroys 29 Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.