Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,155 members, 7,842,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed (921 Views)

100% Neat Uk Used Hot 3 Lte And Hot 4 / Who Wants To Sell Used Hot 2 Or Gionee P5w? / 2 Days Used Hot 4 With Selfie Stick for 39k(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by CorneliusSulla8: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
I know dey pay pass 17K and you must dey around benin city.
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by CorneliusSulla8: 4:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Wetin dey happen na
Una no wan buy the note wey dey come out very soon ?
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by jksxxxx: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
U Neva ready how u open ur mind tink say person go sell a whole pro for 17k...u b really thief o..even hot note self u no fit get like dat
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by Youngpo413: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lumia 430 is just 14k,just buy that and keep your change,its better than all these chinko craps.
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by CorneliusSulla8: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
jksxxxx:
U Neva ready how u open ur mind tink say person go sell a whole pro for 17k...u b really thief o..even hot note self u no fit get like dat
How much you wan sell na
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by CorneliusSulla8: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
Lumia 430 is just 14k,just buy that and keep your change,its better than all these chinko craps.
I mainly like the phone for the battery life
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by Youngpo413: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
CorneliusSulla8:
I mainly like the phone for the battery life
ok
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by ByfireByfire: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Youngpo413:

I wanted to buy this phone as my second phone but I heard Windows phone drains data a lot e.g it can finish 1Gb in few days without a download. Can you confirm?
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by Youngpo413: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
ByfireByfire:

I wanted to buy this phone as my second phone but I heard Windows phone drains data a lot e.g it can finish 1Gb in few days without a download. Can you confirm?
it doesn't,you can just 200mb in a month depending on what you are doing,even witjhout disabling the "LIVE TILES". Oh shiiiit,I love live tiles....so colourful,buy one and thank me later,choose green or orange!
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by ByfireByfire: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
it doesn't,you can just 200mb in a month depending on what you are doing,even witjhout disabling the "LIVE TILES". Oh shiiiit,I love live tiles....so colourful,buy one and thank me later,choose green or orange!

How about the allegations of many users that the touch response and typing is poor and the phone normally shuts down and restarts at will.
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by Youngpo413: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
ByfireByfire:

How about the allegations of many users that the touch response and typing is poor and the phone normally shuts down and restarts at will.
I haven't experienced any of those with my lumia 640XL,as fOr restart,there is a 1MB update that fixed it,word flow keyboard is the best.
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by ByfireByfire: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
I haven't experienced any of those with my lumia 640XL,as fOr restart,there is a 1MB update that fixed it,word flow keyboard is the best.

Why are you vouching for Lumia 430 when you are using Lumia 640XL. The former has lots of bugs and poor battery from reviews while the one you use is a fully loaded powerhouse. Honestly I felt you're indeed using 430 all the while we spoke.
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by Youngpo413: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Why are you vouching for Lumia 430 when you are using Lumia 640XL. The former has lots of bugs and poor battery from reviews while the one you use is a fully loaded powerhouse. Honestly I felt you're indeed using 430 all the while we spoke.
I only suggested 430 based on the price range,more over,don't judge on an online reviews and user opinion.
Re: Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed by Youngpo413: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
ByfireByfire:

my younger sister is using 532 and it works perfectly too,remember its just 20k,windows phone is da bomb.

(1) (Reply)

How Infinix Mobility Became 1st African Smartphone Industry Within 3 Years / How To Recover Lost Contacts From A Jailbroken Iphone 6s / Somebody Help!!! My Phone Background Light Changed To Black And White.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.