Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Brother Ita Edet Ntekim's Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Ita Edet Ntekim's Testimony (1129 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brother Ita Edet Ntekim's Testimony by DeCleff(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Brother Ita Edet Ntekim's Testimony.

Brother Ita Edet Ntekim, a Nigerian residing in the Cameroons had never attended any church. He was born to worship and sacrifice to idols and "make medicine in my father's compound. I always assist my father, a renowned native doctor right from my primary school days and I had by so doing been looking at all what he had been doing practically". He initiated into the white brotherhood of India in his class one in a post primary school and in the third year, they wanted him to "give them my father" but he refused to sign the warrant and was given 21 days ultimatum to offer his father so that he could be promoted. He had taken some amount of money on credit from them for which he offered his small brother and they rejected; preferring his father. Seven days thereafter, he met sister Eno Dan a BCS child who invited him, assuring him that in the Holy Father all would be well but because he had also initiated into the Ogboni cult in Benin City he took permission to go and consult the ogboni before coming to BCS. Ogboni could not help and he went to his brother at Tin Can Island who told him that was his business. Therefore no one to delivers except Leader O. O. Obu. Brother Ita then went about looking for sister Eno Dan and had to come down to Calabar. By then it was only a week remaining for the expiration of the ultimatum. He went and stayed with sister Eno but was continuously disturbed by the astral men. At 4 days to the expiration an Indian woman of the white brotherhood came to him at Calabar and asked whether that was where he was hiding and then ordered him to report to Lagos if he would not want to be disgraced. At just a day to go, he went to see the Holy Father in His vestry at 34 Ambo street along with others on the line. He confessed and repented of his sins as the Holy Father asked every person to do and he had his turn of prayers from the Father and a bash on his head. when the Father was praying for the next person, he bent down and kissed the legs of the Holy Father and immediately realised that "my temperature had started to cool down and life returned to me. I knocked my head on the ground in worship and later partook of the feast. When we dismissed after the reading of the Bible lessons, I went back to sister Eno but did not tell her anything; I was still doubting and started counting the hours remaining for me to die ". The Father later appeared to him, blessed him and sealed 3 Os on his forehead and he was rescued. He later saw in a dream how people looked for him and did not find him and had to burn his file. In his ignorance and ingratitude he ran to the Cameroons suspecting that he was being rescued so that his blood will be sucked. His mother told him to go back to 34 Ambo street but he rather went to a friend, "a strong man" of AMORC at Bona prison where he was referred to another " strong man" at Edia, Professor I. R. Clement. He did not meet him and had to go to his branch office at Bafusa. He met them at a meeting in a partly submerged six-story building. Finally he met with Pro. Clement who told him that he was so strong that he did not believe that there was any human being on earth who could kill him otherwise he would have been kidnapped. He then joined him in his research into evil powers. There, they bought human beings for full time evil operations. The professor confessed that he knew that the brother had been rescued by Leader O O Obu and started asking him how intimate he was with the Holy Father, Leader O. O. Obu. He went on to ask how he could capture the Holy Father who has disturbed the evil men and the work of darkness in the whole world and promised to fight against the establishment of His "Church" in the Cameroons. The compound housing the seat of their devilish operations was a 96 - room house having theatre and the biggest temple where over 365 candles and some-days over 500 candles and uncountable amount of incense are burnt before the completion of operation. They claimed to be commanding boats from the high seas and seizing the goods. They also claimed to make different types of oils and killing human beings: with the skin peeled off, dried and used in making talisman; the bones removed and used in the preparation of bangles and rings, while the flesh is dried and ground into powders. They had on Mallam Bella in France who purchased these cargoes. He used to go inside the grave to remove the bones of dead men especially those of strong men. He had been in the Middle East for a long period of time in the course of his research. Human beings are turned into goats, cows etc., and sold. In the compound, there were seven rooms each containing a snake. He had seven crocodiles as his body guards. He had a big astral mirror 90" x 90" where be viewed the whole world, and he was the adviser to the Astral world for 27 years. They operated the mysterious Kupe market in the Cameroons where things are sold in bundles but only one of every hundred bundles is good and one has no choice and cannot open the bundle before buying. They also sold cupboards containing finished human beings which when "purchased" will become a fountain of money on conjurations. He went for an astral meeting which was attended by all witches to decide on how to kill O. O. Obu and how they will handle Africa. They argued on the source of supreme power of O.O.O. and how, where and when He came by this ultimate and overwhelming power. They complained that they were older than Him and was therefore highly infuriating and repulsive to see them being subdued by O. O. Obu. Professor Clement himself had 155 witches. They went and planned how O.O.O. would be arrested for them to chain down because all the strong men were complaining that O.O.O. does not allow any man with extra- ordinary power to rule again. He is the only one ruling now. They also disclosed that no woman put to birth seven years before O.O.O. was born. It was only after O.O.O. was that any other child was born. As they were taking a decision on how to arrest O.O.O. or destroy half of His members, the Holy Father appeared in red soutane and they scattered but the Holy Father simply told them "May the peace of God be with you" and then disappeared. They looked and did not see how He came and how He left so, they scattered without conclusion but promised to carry out more researches to succeed in killing Him. People were hired to destroy the children of BCS but they went back to report that their charm had no effect on BCS children. The Professor then travelled with "his seven crocodiles as guards having translated into hippopotamus" but was halted on his way by the very BCS children he was hunting for and on confrontation, he returned home wounded. Before he finally gave up, he advised all his men to worship God. Looking at the Astral mirror it was O.O.O. boldly inscribed. The crocodiles died and the bodies disappeared in 15 seconds. The whole house became flooded mysteriously but the following books were already removed before the flood: (1) The greatest key of King Solomon; (2) Astral Money; (3) Egyptian Secrets; (4) Secrets of Manna; and (5) 8th,9th and IOth books of Moses with three keys. Brother Ita then used these materials to set up his temple but the temple exploded after 3 days with the whole house gutted with fire. Bro. Ita then ran down to 34 Ambo. He burnt all those devilish items and got baptised. He is now full of the joy of the Holy Spirit.

Re: Brother Ita Edet Ntekim's Testimony by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Haba... Make Una take am sofry na. See the guy Sef as e pose

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Led King Bhungane 111 Of South Africa To Christ-pix / Images Depicting The State Of The Nigerian Church / Ifa Reading Live Demonstration In My Shrine [pics][video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.