Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. (5905 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by steve002(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
COMMERCE B2 ECONOMICS C6 GOVERNMENT B3 LITERATURE IN ENGLISH E8 CIVIC EDUCATION D7 ENGLISH LANGUAGE C4 IGBO LANGUAGE B3 MATHEMATICS E8 BIOLOGY F9 Please your contributions will be appreciated.
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by EbiJUNIRO(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
*law

1 Like

Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by DeBret(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Medicine
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
You can study any available SCIENCE course from your prefer institution....... grin grin grin
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by bolaji3071(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
I think she should sit for next year GCE in order for her to get the Mathematics. Maths and English is compulsory for any course.

1 Like

Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by kahara(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
I think d results can earn u mmm let say,Nzuzuology in Nekede or Ozuology in college of education Ekiadolo.

1 Like

Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by Geofavor(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
steve002:
COMMERCE
B2
ECONOMICS
C6
GOVERNMENT
B3
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
E8
CIVIC EDUCATION
D7
ENGLISH LANGUAGE
C4
IGBO LANGUAGE
B3
MATHEMATICS
E8
BIOLOGY
F9
Please your contributions will be appreciated.
she can't study any course in the commercial field, as maths is compulsory.

Though i don't think maths is compulsory for LAW.
But she also didnt make literature in english - which could have increased are chances of getting a course in the arts field.

She should obtain gce form before registration closes next week.
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by eghuan1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
she can study Philosophy in any Federal university as u only need any three subjects plus a pass in maths and english. check it
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by steve002(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thanks for the wonderful suggestions.
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by steve002(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Geofavor:

she can't study any course in the commercial field, as maths is compulsory.

Though i don't think maths is compulsory for LAW.
But she also didnt make literature in english - which could have increased are chances of getting a course in the arts field.

She should obtain gce form before registration closes next week.
thanks
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by opy002(m): 3:14am On Aug 15, 2015
steve002:
COMMERCE B2 ECONOMICS C6 GOVERNMENT B3 LITERATURE IN ENGLISH E8 CIVIC EDUCATION D7 ENGLISH LANGUAGE C4 IGBO LANGUAGE B3 MATHEMATICS E8 BIOLOGY F9 Please your contributions will be appreciated.
she can't do any course in d university without mathematics
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by rattlesnake(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Igbo law
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by ksbusari(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Sit her down and prepare her to pass Maths unless se wants to study education course in d college of education.
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by Sssage(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2015
No course! Becos all courses today requires at least a credit in maths and English. Even Law!
Re: Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. by Geofavor(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2015
steve002:
thanks
my pleasure

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Announces Registration Deadline And Examination Date For Utme 2012 / [amazing] The World’s Biggest School: With 47,000 Pupils In 1,000 Classrooms Pix / (ATBU) Admission List 2015/2016 Has Be Compilled. Contact (070 64847811)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.