Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

See The Million Dollar Message I Recieved From Ad-dynamo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Million Dollar Message I Recieved From Ad-dynamo (696 Views)

Look At What I Just Recieved From Diamond Bank::::::::::::::::::::::: / The Million-dollar Blogger And His Life Of Total Travel / Forex Scarcity: Banks In Multi-million-dollar Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Million Dollar Message I Recieved From Ad-dynamo by donemitex1: 12:55am On Aug 15, 2015
I used to be a publisher with AD-Dynamo, but about a month ago, I received news that the Company was winding down its AD platform. I visited the website and was greeted with same news. I was particularly sad because I had not even received my first earning from them. However, something strange happened to me this morning while I was saying my morning prayers, I was interrupted by an SMS alert, and was even tempted to check my phone, but I resisted it and finished my prayers. When I checked the alert, lo and behold, it was from AD- Dynamo, they had sent me my publisher earning of N1385.89. I became really confused because I am well aware that their Threshold is N5000, so i quickly logged into my account to verify and it was true. I was really excited and wondered how possible this could be as many questions kept popping up in my head. Did they decide to pay off all their publishers ignoring their threshold? or did I just experience a Miracle? Coincidentally, part of my prayer requests was that God should touch the heart of my debtors Lol. Anyway, while I expect answers from you guys, i immediately transferred the money to my second account for immediate use before they change their minds.

Re: See The Million Dollar Message I Recieved From Ad-dynamo by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 15, 2015
All this noise because of N1,385 NGN Payout?

angry
Re: See The Million Dollar Message I Recieved From Ad-dynamo by donemitex1: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Nope not because of the the money bro, it's because they paid me despite the fact that I didn't reach the 5000 threshold
coolsix:
All this noise because of N1,385 NGN Payout?

angry
Re: See The Million Dollar Message I Recieved From Ad-dynamo by bedfordng(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2015
even if its 50kobo, bro you earned it.
Re: See The Million Dollar Message I Recieved From Ad-dynamo by Darkseid(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omo you broke pass me sef.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Mtn As Written By A Friend / Trailer Load Of Cement Needed Urgently / From Grass To Grace,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.