Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo (4161 Views)

PHOTO: Limpopo King, Kcee Acquires Mansion In Lekki / Davido And KCEE Live Performance In Port Harcourt At MTN ‘loud In Naija' / Do You Want To Win $3,000 From Kcee’s Pull Over Video Contest? Enter HERE Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo by ike42face(m): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2015
For those of you who's getting my drift here.... Someone in that picture is supposed to be in Europe. Or was the picture on the right taken last year and it just so happened that he's wearing the some exact cloths again today......oh shit. Maybe it's the record label uniform. Oh shiiiiiiiitttttty!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay lemme mind my own business!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo by chocolateme(f): 1:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Let .them continue with their stunts, one day their eyes go CLEAR
Re: Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo by Seunaina2(m): 1:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Smh
Re: Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo by Teeboy15(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
These people are confusing me. Maybe it was initially planned as a joke then later got too serious to ignore.
If its truly for show i think they shld b more careful wen dealing with issues of life
Re: Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Guyss free dis Skibii abi na skibo of a guy na..i neva knew him until now. Bottomline is dat he's now famous!
Re: Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo by nex(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2015
He's now famous as what? A dead guy abi? Let's see how far that takes him. Maybe the radio stations will be more willing to play his single now that he has died. Perhaps he will go to the brands and tell them, "Hey, I'm the guy that died, and I'm now famous. Let me sign a multi-million Naira endorsement deal with your brand so it can die too". Maybe he'll begin to get more shows where they are looking for someone who will die on stage. Just maybe!
Re: Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo by cyprus000: 2:48am On Aug 24, 2015
[size=13pt] Must you photoshop kcee's pics to make a point.
You ain't making any sense.
[/size]
Re: Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo by encryptjay(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Banal and retar ded
Re: Skiibii Faking Death With Kcee ...see Photo by ICRMJigawa(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Same Jeans

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Has Visited Every Country In The World Without Flying A Plane / Finally Brazilian Footballer, Ronaldinho Pays $58,000 To Get His Teeth Fixed. / Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.