Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car (671 Views)

How To Move From The Passenger’s Seat To The Driver’s Seat / See The Reply From A Scam Text Message / When The Driver Is Following Google Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car by nitiresources(m): 2:21am On Aug 15, 2015
I created this free mobile app to help car owners and drivers send text message to the driver of another car blocking his car without revealing his phone number. To send the text message, what you do is enter the plate number of the car blocking your car and do a search. If that car is registered with the app, the app will tell you to press SEND and the driver of the car will get a text message instantly to come and repark his car.

This app is entirely free and you will not pay anything to download it, register your car or send a repark sms. This app is called Repark Mobile App and you can download it from our website at http://www.repark.com.ng or from Google Play Store. Please like our Facebook page https://facebook.com/reparkmobileapp

1 Like

Re: Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car by huthority01(m): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2015
FTC.........................
Good one may the lord bless the work of your hand pal.

1 Like

Re: Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car by 400billionman: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Ok, how will you earn money from it ?
Re: Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car by Realtol(m): 3:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Highly innovative, I like it? But will car owners be willing to register their vehicle on it? I guess many won't unless you find a way to incorporate benefit of doing so in that App.
All the same thumb up!

1 Like

Re: Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car by nitiresources(m): 3:23am On Aug 15, 2015
400billionman:
Ok, how will you earn money from it ?

We hope to get some sponsor.
Re: Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car by nitiresources(m): 3:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Realtol:
Highly innovative, I like it? But will car owners be willing to register their vehicle on it? I guess many won't unless you find a way to incorporate benefit of doing so in that App.
All the same thumb up!

We know those who had had this experience will. There are many benefits of using this app but we know how Nigerians react to new things. Thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car by springtech(m): 4:04am On Aug 15, 2015
This is really nice.HIghly innovative stuff. More grease to your elbows.
God's speed in your endeavour.

#iamspringtech.

2 Likes

Re: Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Your head is there, future thinking

2 Likes

Re: Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car by Vince77(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Very creative. Well done. Pls send me an email lets talk. vnnaemeka99@gmail.com .....tanks

1 Like

Re: Send Text Message To The Driver Of The Car Blocking Car by nitiresources(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Vince77:
Very creative. Well done. Pls send me an email lets talk. vnnaemeka99@gmail.com .....tanks

Give me a hint of what we would talk about and I will get in touch. Thanks for the compliment

(1) (Reply)

Woow! 19 Year Old LUTH Student Emerges As “miss Virgin / When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn / BREAKING NEWS!!! PHOTOS: Trailer Falls From Ojulegba Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.