Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday (1846 Views)

Get Over 2,000 Hits On Your Blog Within 24 Hours / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by ProGSM(m): 5:35am On Aug 15, 2015
The success of a site depends on the hits and this is very very important if you are a blogger. or if you have a blogsite.

I want us to share ideas on how to generate upto 5k PV in a day.

This might seem impossible but it is doable.

Do share with us.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by Whizzcute(m): 6:31am On Aug 15, 2015
social media is a good way..

Twitter and facebook groups & pages.

Social bookmarking sites ...

Digg, stumbleUpon, Reddit etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by ProGSM(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Yes stumbleUpon, you just reminded me of that site. I have not used it for 3 years now. Is it still driving traffic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by wx9Z: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Goto Church, Pay your tithe and Offering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by emmalexdboy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
visit this blog: http:www.boostblogtraffic.com . It's a blog dedicated solely for sharing traffic generation tips that most Nigerians will charge you for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by ProGSM(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
emmalexdboy:
visit this blog: http:www.boostblogtraffic.com . It's a blog dedicated solely for sharing traffic generation tips that most Nigerians will charge you for.

Do you own this blog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by Rosemary216(f): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Arghhhh... Am now gettin tired of seein threads dat ask hw to get pageviews! Do u ppl search if d topic has bin posted nd jst save urself nd odas d stress of repeatin d same tin. 1- posts u created urself whch are makin sense nd updated regularly when u hv d tym. 2- droppin comments nd ur link on oda blogs or popular sites. 3- exchangin banners wit oda bloggers etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by ngozianu(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Get a debit card you can use in 200 countries

1 use it to verify paypal account

2 receive payment from USA and EU companies, fiverr, odesk, amazon,ebay in this card and withdraw your money anywhere including Nigeria

3 use the card to make online payments

4 $1000 daily spending limit

Register here http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6185434690697056308

confirm your email from the verification link sent to your email

upload a valid international passport or drivers license or voters card for verification.

when your documents are accepted/confirmed/verified via email sent to you then you can apply for the card with a valid address where you will receive the card.

In the same process go to your fiverr profile/settings to link your PAYONEER account to receive payments from fiverr.

You can withdraw your money from any atm in Nigeria and over 200 countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by iwriterng(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2015
ProGSM:

Do you own this blog?
No! That blog belongs to Jon Morrow.
@OP.
Social media! (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, stumbleUpon e.t.c.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by ProGSM(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2015
iwriterng:

No! That blog belongs to Jon Morrow.

@OP.

Social media! (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, stumbleUpon e.t.c.)

I see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by cheapvccs: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Whizzcute:
social media is a good way..

Twitter and facebook groups & pages.

Social bookmarking sites ...

Digg, stumbleUpon, Reddit etc

Thank you its great way i m getting traffic in my site www.cheapvccs.com
Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by Kindas3325(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Get more backlinks and be visible at top pages on google visit www.bloggertasks.com to get backlinks
Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by simi4me(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thanks for the info.
Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by akintayo1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
ProGSM:
The success of a site depends on the hits and this is very very important if you are a blogger. or if you have a blogsite.

I want us to share ideas on how to generate upto 5k PV in a day.

This might seem impossible but it is doable.

Do share with us.

Thank you.

Getting such pageview per day is very much realistic, but it won't come by easily. Depending on how fast you want this level of traffic will determine the strategies you're going to apply.

If you want it so so fast, I mean like you need to generates such traffic rate to your blog in next two, three or even two weeks time.......I would suggest you get your pocket ready for paid advertising or if you know how to get on front page of sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, etc.

Am not not talking about just bookmarking your article to these sites, but really getting your article to be posted on to their very home page.

Imagine if your article get to the front page of reddit and stay there for let's say 10 hours........Am sure your host will send you an email notification of bandwidth exhausted.
Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by tbsnetworks: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Generate some viral topics and share it to social media. IT Support And Services | 24/7 IT support | Technology support services
Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by yash1234: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2018
Yoy can do many things like do social bookmarking on high da sites like Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Diggo, Digg, scoop it, Evernote etc. Share your blog on social media platforms like facebook, twitter, linkedin, google plus etc. Share high content .
This things can help you growing your traffic.

And if you want to buy google news websites that already has excellent traffic. Visit-https://buygooglenewswebsites.com
Re: Best Way To Get 5000 Hits On Your Pageviews Perday by IamShiningStar(f): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
yash1234:
Yoy can do many things like do social bookmarking on high da sites like Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Diggo, Digg, scoop it, Evernote etc. Share your blog on social media platforms like facebook, twitter, linkedin, google plus etc. Share high content .
This things can help you growing your traffic.

And if you want to buy google news websites that already has excellent traffic. Visit-https://buygooglenewswebsites.com
ok

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn Web Development To Design Any Type Of Website? / How Much Does Google Charge Per Click In Naira / Clueboy.com Has been Siezed (Account Restricted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.