Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano (1151 Views)

Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days / Nigeria To End Petrol Imports In 18 Months – Kachikwu / Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others (2) (3) (4)

Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by AnamCity: 6:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Anambra attracts N472bn investments in 18 months

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State on Friday, said the state attracted investment worth 2.4 billion dollars (N472bn) in the past 18 months.

The governor disclosed this during a courtesy visit and bell ringing at the Nigerian Stock Exchange in Lagos.

Obiano said the state government had embarked on several initiatives and strategies aimed at increasing investment and revenue generation.

He said the state’s Internally Generated Revenue currently stood at N1.3bn, adding that there were plans to increase the monthly IGR to N3bn.

He said that the state had established an investment outfit where investment discussions could be finalised in a one stop shop within one week.

The governor added that tax incentives would be given to companies that would indicate interest to invest in the state.

He stated that the state had established an outfit called Anambra State Investment and Promotion Agency to fasten investment opportunities.

The governor said ANSIPA was a special purpose vehicle established to facilitate the industrialisation process of the state through helping prospective entrepreneurs to overcome the hurdles of infrastructure and land title.

“It is a one stop investment outfit, so if you want to invest in Anambra State, you don’t need to go to 10 places, just come to the outfit and discuss your business.

http://www.punchng.com/news/anambra-attracts-n472bn-investments-in-18-months/

Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by odinese(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2015
God bless the igboland my fatherland..

Igbo kwenu!!!! grin

Anambra kwenu!! cheesy

Who else is feeling the way I'm feeling abt that barca match last nite?...I feel like chopping Enrique's d**k off!

Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by jammani(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2015
I am begining to have a special attention for this Willie of a guy, he seems to talk less and act more

Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by gratiaeo(m): 6:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Nice one

Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by chinology: 6:29am On Aug 15, 2015
God Blessed Anambra State, the obodo oyibo of Nigeria cool

Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by Udmaster(m): 6:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Nice One.. I Love this Governor. Silent Achiever

Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by AustineE1: 6:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Good step in the right direction....small by small we shall hit the target.

Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by JAMANZE: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2015
OH my dear Anambra state i can not stop thinking that this is the only state that has functioning government for the past 10 years. even when oil rich states are borrowing Anambra is still attracting investors. Buhari will have his self to blame if he shut us off his government because running government is like running business and we got excellent on that. Abeg hit 1 million likes for Anambra state and 100 shares for Naija.

Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by AnambraDota: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2015
chinology:
God Blessed Anambra State, the obodo oyibo of Nigeria cool

I bet with my scrotum that this picture is either your screensaver or laptop background, I don't know whether also to bet with my right ball that you have the laminated and enlarged version of this image hanging on your walls both in city and village grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by AnambraDota: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Udmaster:
Nice One.. I Love this Governor. Silent Achiever
and heavy drinker

Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by EastLebanon(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Look at the kind of weight anambra is pulling without an airport and seaport,who knows what will happen when the umueri airport is completed and a deep river port is achieved at onitsha.chukwu okike we thank thee.
Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by chinology: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Nwanne m sincerely speaking you are so correct. Proudly Anambran! cheesy

AnambraDota:

I bet with my scrotum that this picture is either your screensaver or laptop background, I don't know whether also to bet with my right ball that you have the laminated and enlarged version of this image hanging on your walls both in city and village grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Attracts N472bn Investments In 18 Months- Obiano by 4dankey: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Please how recent is this news, cos of our IGR now stood at 1.3b. I am happy cos the last time our IGR was at 1b. This man is doing a great job and we are happy with him.

Buhari's New SGF Accused Jonathan Of Being Behind Boko Haram In 2014 / How To Secesseed Peacefully From A Country / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ???