Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (5497 Views)

Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
thelish:
Don't tell me you are still in a relationship with the girl that introduced you as a cousin to her cultist boyfriend. After all the advice?

lol OP is this true?

If true pls run for your life.
Na you and cultist wan follow drag the pikin?
Re: ... by Venom104: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jamean:

... and what happened when you knew You still swam in River Nile.

I think you are the one who should act like a man and take responsibility for your actions.

But ma, what is your own issue with him having sex with his girl on her period, na your Kitty??

Some of the people criticizing probably do worse things in bed sef..

NB: I do agree its quite gross
Re: ... by Venom104: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Purehuman:

Do you understand english or you just want to antagonise me?

We did it before her period started. Am I woman who knows the calendar of a woman? Something was done some hours before bleeding started and you are raising dust.

Please, read before you start forming action lady.

Bros< Don't mind these hypocrites .. Just try and do a Paternity test..
Re: ... by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Uve been a mugu since, nd since u decided not to use ure brain, she's probably gonna almost ruin ure life!
Read ure previous posts and am disappointed in u as a man, men like u make women feel smart!
My ex gf didn't even do half of what ure girl did nd I dumped her sorry ass with her begging!
Get ready to carry ure cross, or probably another mans!
Re: ... by thelish(f): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2015
cococandy:

lol OP is this true?

If true pls run for your life.
Na you and cultist wan follow drag the pikin?
lollll, U need to go thru the guys previous topic, u Will be amazed at him ooo. am a lady but feel so disappointed at this guy with his kind of love.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
A woman can get pregnant anytime even during mensuration. The probability is low but that doesn't mean it doesn't occur. .
You can check the paternity of the baby since you've so much doubt. ...

All this talk about egg here. Does it mean women are really chickens? embarassed
Re: ... by Moana(f): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Purehuman:
I had sex with my woman when she was in period with protection but unfortunately, the protection tore when we were at it.

She called me some days back and said she is pregnant. The problem is that, we had sex on the first day of her period which means she isn't close to her ovulation period. The other two times we had sex, which were the first and second days after her period, the protection we used were still intact. No form of tear.

I tried to get my head through the possibility of her being pregnant because the information I got from a doctor friend is that its nearly impossible. Being that, ovulation takes place between 11 to 19days after her period.

I know that I don't know much about these things but I feel uncomfortable with it.

Okay, let me clear the air here. I didn't do it when she has started her period. I really meant the day it started. We did it few hours before she started bleeding.
if she has hormonal imbalance issues it could be possible.
Re: ... by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
thelish:
lollll, U need to go thru the guys previous topic, u Will be amazed at him ooo. am a lady but feel so disappointed at this guy with his kind of love.

Well by now I guess he knows what he needs to do.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Geeezzz, you had sex when she was on her period? ? shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Some people lack self control, yuuuccckkk...
So you were enjoying the sight of blood? .. abi the blood served as some form of lubrication? embarassed
On the first day wey the flow dey heavy embarassed embarassed
So unhealthy and disgusting. .

Meanwhile, go and pay her bride price o...
Spits and exits thread embarassed
didn't u read the post he said they had Sex few hours 2 d lady's period

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise!!! / For All Your Kitchen Gadgets And More, Get In Here. / I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.