Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Learn How I Make Over $120 daily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How I Make Over $120 daily (540 Views)

Make over N50K Weekly by investing in this Business With Just N5K / Earn Close To $120 A Day Working From Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How I Make Over $120 daily by phantino: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Let me introduce you to the latest, easiest and best opportunity online right now, OXOworldwide.
OXOworldwide is an American Canadian Company. It produces hologram patches using quantum technology.This is a new technology that uses the body energy to heal itself, nothing is absorbed into the body.The holograms are for sleep,energy,pain,focus and libido.
Making money here is easy'
1. Through retailing and making 35% i.e. selling of the products.
2. Through referral bonus.
You earn $50 on anybody you introduce to the business.
3. Dual team bonus on people on your left and right sales force.that is what makes it binary.
Anytime you have someone on your left and on the right you have a pair,and you earn a dual team bonus of $20 to infinity irrespective of whether you are the one who brought them or not. How much you earn on your binary bonus depends on your rank.
4. The last is the generational matching bonus.
Here you earn 15% of anything your personal sponsored people earn up to their 7th generation depending on your rank. this is where the big money is.
It is easy to startup, you can use your atm card to pay for your sign up and buy your products with the prevailing exchange rate. You pay $6 to hold your position then pay the remaining $150 dollars on the launch date. Withdrawal is done daily through propay and there is also a mastercard you can order to help in your withdrawal. Don't wait any longer, join now and enjoy global spillovers.
If you have any questions please contact me at ubacd2007@yahoo.com. Also check the site http://Phantino.oxoww.com

(1) (Reply)

All Information About (recharge Card) Printing Business. POS Or COMPUTER? / How Do I Get Investors For My Ecommerce Website? / Nigerain Stock Exchage: Tuesday's Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.