Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Be A Cloth Merchant With As Low As #25,000. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Be A Cloth Merchant With As Low As #25,000. (600 Views)

I Need A Good Tailor That Can Sew This Dress Or A Cloth Seller / Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? / Be A Cloth Merchant With As Low As #25,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Cloth Merchant With As Low As #25,000. by fsparElisheva: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Hey people, any student or undergraduate in on here? How about my fashion business gurus? Ok, theres a new initiative in town from FSE and its the FSE Mass Market Initiative.
It is no news that what we do is large scale production of female clothes. So, this Mass Market Initiative aims to exploit and capitalise on our strength to cater for the need of the immediate society via the use of retailers - this is where you come in. We produce some cloth designs from which you will pick from to go do your retail business.
Over to money matters. If you are a student or an undergraduate, its a whole lot easier because it costs you about #25000 to start this business while for others who arent students, you an start up with #43,500.
The whole idea of introducing students into this is to make quality and affordable female wears made in Nigeria, easily and readily available to the female student demography in Nigeria whilst also capturing the outside market.
So, where are my Uniilorin, Unilag, OAU, UI, Uniben, Nsukka, Lasu, Mapoly, Uniport, Laspotech, Unijos etc babes? NOW is the time for business!!!

NOTE: Pattern makers resident in Lagos, Fashion writers and Upcoming Fashion Designers in need of free publicity all wanted. Drop a comment if you are interested or call 07046475279.

(1) (Reply)

Be An Author On Africouture Magazine / Fashion Instinct / Oasis Leather Is Now The Preeminent Diaper Mummy Bag Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.