Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ghenghen! Orezi Ready To Outshine Davido, Wizkid, Iyanya With Debut Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghenghen! Orezi Ready To Outshine Davido, Wizkid, Iyanya With Debut Album (429 Views)

Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing / See Davido, Wizkid & Iyanya As Women | Photos / See Photos Of Davido, Wizkid & Iyanya As Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghenghen! Orezi Ready To Outshine Davido, Wizkid, Iyanya With Debut Album by smarty256: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2015

SEE FULL PHOTOS HERE

Do you think Orezican outshine Davido, Wizkid and Iyanya with the release of his debut album? Well the singer says so!

The Sprisal Entertainment singer, Oreziis ready to release his debut albumtitled,
‘The Ghen Ghen’ on September 1, 2015.
Orezihas also sent a note of warning to Davido, Wizkid, Iyanyaand other artistes planning to release their albums this year. He said he will rule the streets, club houses and airwaves with his debut album.
In his words “I am now ready to drop it ( album) because it is hot. Every other artiste planning to drop an album in.....

SEE FULL POST HERE
Re: Ghenghen! Orezi Ready To Outshine Davido, Wizkid, Iyanya With Debut Album by Holyfield1(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2015
I always believe this guy is talented
Meanwhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

2 Likes

Re: Ghenghen! Orezi Ready To Outshine Davido, Wizkid, Iyanya With Debut Album by davidayn(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Dreamer ! , let my niccur davido drop his

(1) (Reply)

What's Next For Pistorius After Early Release? / Chidinma Unveils Plans For Sophomore Album / Omoni Oboli Covers Genevieve Magazine’s October ’15 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.