Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Visafone And Their Absolutely Rude Employees - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Visafone And Their Absolutely Rude Employees (456 Views)

How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work / How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? / Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visafone And Their Absolutely Rude Employees by arabianights: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2015
I have for long heard complaints from people on the attitudes they received from visafone employees and wondered whether the management is aware or simply feel its not important to be dealt with.

I personally have never gone into a visafone office and came out smiling.How can a service provider have very rude staff placed in strategic points that will affect image and eventually product sales?

The particular branch i have taken note of is Gwarinpa,Abuja .Theres a dark lady with pimples on her face that is sooooooooo rude and confrontational.I just hope that lady is removed from that place.

If visafone does not start training or sacking staff over their attitudes,then they should not bother wondering why their customer base is reducing.They probably feel they are doing us a favour whereas WE ARE DOING THEM A BIG FAVOUR.
Re: Visafone And Their Absolutely Rude Employees by Holyfield1(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

1 Like

Re: Visafone And Their Absolutely Rude Employees by arabianights: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

Happy birthday.May your life be full of joy and success,amen.
Stop using my post to make announcements

1 Like

Re: Visafone And Their Absolutely Rude Employees by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2015
People still use visafone?
Re: Visafone And Their Absolutely Rude Employees by Pidggin(f): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
I went to one of their branches and I was attended to by a very rude lady. Unfortunately for her, she made several mistakes on the task I requested for. I didn't let it pass because of her attitude. I have switched to another network, and I have not regretted my decision.

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Post Utme Results Are Out..checked Urs?,lets Meet Here / I Have Achieve Alot Through Career Section / Opportunity To Study Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.