Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Skiibii Faking Own Death Is Creative Madness – Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Faking Own Death Is Creative Madness – Charly Boy (546 Views)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / I’m Tired Of The Madness; Charly Boy Says He's Found Jesus / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skiibii Faking Own Death Is Creative Madness – Charly Boy by ABACITYBLOG: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Maverick singer, Charles Oputa, otherwise known as Charlyboy has described as ‘creative madness’ the decision of upcoming singer, Skiibii to fake own death just to promote new single.

The news of Skiibii’s death went viral earlier on Friday that the Sampu crooner, who is signed to Five Star Music label reportedly collapsed in his sitting room and before anyone could get to the scene, he gave up the ghost.

It was later gathered that the alleged demise was only a ‘sick’ publicity stunt to promote his new single.

Reacting to the pranks, Charly Boy who spoke to Dailypost on phone, said:

“someone fakes own death to promote new single? That is a joke taken too far na. That one na creative madness be that o. Well, madness get level, because when I started piercing my body back then, many people were attacking me, saying it was a taboo, but today; people dey wey don mad pass me.

==>>READ MORE==>>http://abacityblog.com/skiibii-faking-own-death-is-creative-madness-charly-boy/
Re: Skiibii Faking Own Death Is Creative Madness – Charly Boy by pretydiva(f): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Dey should let d guy b now..na him death he fake, not theirs

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Faking Own Death Is Creative Madness – Charly Boy by Holyfield1(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Faking Own Death Is Creative Madness – Charly Boy by ramdris(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2015
The guy above me needs help.. 1000likes for him...
Re: Skiibii Faking Own Death Is Creative Madness – Charly Boy by powerfulsettingz: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Madness of the greatest order self
Re: Skiibii Faking Own Death Is Creative Madness – Charly Boy by Zzyco: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2015
..HMmm
Re: Skiibii Faking Own Death Is Creative Madness – Charly Boy by rosy4u(f): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2015
ramdris:
The guy above me needs help.. 1000likes for him...

let him keep dreaming grin
Re: Skiibii Faking Own Death Is Creative Madness – Charly Boy by edwife(f): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Charly boy nobody pass you for madness na

You are not only weird but crazy. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z Is Not Finer Than Adams Oshiomhole / AKA Pays For Damages To DJ Zihnle’s Folks For Getting Her Pregnant Out Of Wedloc / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.