Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,293 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

It's Not Always About The Lyrics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not Always About The Lyrics (877 Views)

Rapper To Drop Diss Track In Favour Of #hushpuppy Read The Lyrics Here / 1k for firs person to drop the link for the lyrics of this song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not Always About The Lyrics by MzShawdy(f): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Who am I? Who am I not?
Why are we like this or why we are like that?

What do we want or what do people want from us?

Which race have you picked up for yourself?

We grown-ups believe ourselves to be so mature that we assume we can get answer to every question.

Strange are we humans we live in present moment with baggage of past happenings and burden of future responsibility.

But wait this is isn’t strange. We are bound to live like this as adults. We laugh at kids on how foolishly they handle things.

I may appear eccentric with my thoughts ahead but we adults are foolish that we being a single person actually think to be omnipresent in three worlds- Past, Present and Future.

We want to know every reason or logic but sometimes knowing everything is adding burden to ourselves.

Ever looked at your younger siblings or your children and wondered why they are so much happy?

Because they don’t have the extraordinary wishes like we adults to live in three worlds they enjoy being in present.

We listen to only those songs whose lyrics we understand.

We move to the beats only we are aware. We take the roads we are sure about or only those roads that have calculated risk.
What children do?

They enjoy the music lyrics is last part they care about.

They dance when they feel like and they choose to go the roads that are unexplored.

The evolution would have stopped if kids started giving so much thought to things like what is this or Why is it so?

Who am I and Who I want to be?
They do not think about it.

They just demand or they act stubborn and take things.

Life is a surely running at its pace and we cannot take babysteps or we will be left far behind in the race.

But what race are you running?
Do you really want to be in that race?

Ask yourself what do you crave for because at times we get lost so much in being mature that we forget what we are really running for?

Most of the times we keep ignoring little things for bigger perfect goals but we never know that the perfect big goal from the future world will give us the amount of pleasure the little things from present world can give.

Don’t take babysteps in your life but do take steps baby way.

What is baby way?
That’s just taking one step in one moment being and caring about one world.

Do have your vision. Even as kids we had our visions to be grown-up although as grown-up going back to childhood is all we wished for.

But don’t let your vision drag you away from enjoying present moment, If you ever feel tired running with life please halt a little because running so hard that you squeeze all your energy running and when you’ll need the energy in final lap you’ll collapse.

That would be heartbreaking so keep the energy saving mode always switched on.

Every time you feel you are panting. Relax a little put some optimism diet food and then start again better than before.

Sometimes it’s cool to break some rules cut the monotony.

Search out for the old foolish movie you have loved and watch it. Or do some crazy things with your friends or take a day-out alone.

Give yourself break not in a particular holiday sense but just do something unusual or usual that will remind of who you are and what you want to be instead of people telling you that you will be getting answers but just look inside and ask Which race are you running and what for?

Is it so necessary to be so hard on myself?

When you run so fast to get somewhere you miss the fun of getting there.

Take it slower Enjoy the music before song gets over and yes always don’t try to get the entire lyrics at once.

These words have flown out of my mind after a lot of chaos in mind.

I'm not sure if the words are making sense. But for now I will not try making sense out of it I'll just let it be and Believe that they will make sense......
Re: It's Not Always About The Lyrics by Bacteriocin(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: It's Not Always About The Lyrics by ikbnice(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2015
this would have been better as a poem if arranged in lines and stanzas
Re: It's Not Always About The Lyrics by MzShawdy(f): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:
this would have been better as a poem if arranged in lines and stanzas
Its not a poem dear
Re: It's Not Always About The Lyrics by starwar(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2015
hell No, I cant read that.....summary pls
Re: It's Not Always About The Lyrics by ikbnice(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2015
MzShawdy:
Its not a poem dear
i knw it isnt
Re: It's Not Always About The Lyrics by MzShawdy(f): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2015
starwar:
hell No, I cant read that.....summary pls
lols, i learnt here, people read short summary...

Its too lengthy i guess
Re: It's Not Always About The Lyrics by MzShawdy(f): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:
i knw it isnt
thanks
Re: It's Not Always About The Lyrics by starwar(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2015
MzShawdy:

lols, i learnt here, people read short summary...

Its too lengthy i guess
lengthy......You can do the summary for me.....I even tryna read it, I cut it off half way

(1) (Reply)

[Photo] Nigerian Youths Need To Read This / 6 Ways You Are Unknowingly Wasting Your Money / Ssce E-learning Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.