Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) (936 Views)

"My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor / 6 Tips In Raising The Nigerian Child / 60 Things That Made Tthe Childhood Of An Average Nigerian Child Memorable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by adesegun121(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2015
Helloo N'ler

please what is your say concern this pics

undecided

True or False

cc.lalasticalala

ishlove

seun

please can dis thread hit front page?? Let hear parent reaction

2 Likes

Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by Bacteriocin(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2015
grin
After this one, na nairabet den baba ijebu and finally pool.
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by Bilabong(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Its not the same as gambling. In this case you are 100% sure of wining. With nairabet you win by faith.
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by Iddiot(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2015
grin...I do am
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by ikbnice(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2015
nd d worst part is dat d trader wud av systematicaly removed d numbers wit big balloons nd d children wil cntinue playin hopin 2get d big balloons.

*this moniker above me sha^^^* cheesy
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by Adeyinka12(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2015
No i play it then, and nothing like gambling for me ,but the funny part of it is that nobody won the big ballon. Or else you will pay special amount for it.
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by adesegun121(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:
nd d worst part is dat d trader wud av systematicaly removed d numbers wit big balloons nd d children wil cntinue playin hopin 2get d big balloons.

*this moniker above me sha^^^* cheesy

na deir corruption dey start.. So stop blamin the politician grin
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by iamsodium(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Lol cool
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by gabazin080(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Seun sef no fit swear say him no play am wen him small

1 Like

Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Adeyinka12:
No i play it then, and nothing like gambling for me ,but the funny part of it is that nobody won the big ballon. Or else you will pay special amount for it.
That's it unless you pay special amount,then its bye to the big balloon..
But its nothing like gambling its just a normal game to me.
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by adesegun121(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettydiva89:

Normal game?? But money is involved..

Can you xplain that??

My sister that is gambling ooooo

for example..
You know the worth of that big balloon.. But u wan win am with 1naira??
So is that not gambling..

My yoruba ppl call it..
Ojukokoro grin
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
adesegun121:

Normal game?? But money is involved..
Can you xplain that??
My sister that is gambling ooooo
for example.. You know the worth of that big balloon.. But u wan win am with 1naira?? So is that not gambling..

My yoruba ppl call it.. Ojukokoro grin
Gambling or not its fun
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by DanielJones: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Life itself is a gamble. Don't ask me why; ask your creator!
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by Haywhymido(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettydiva89:

am of the same opinion with u.
Re: This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
i played that stuff o grin ..... i kept getting very tiny balloons tho embarassed

i always thought the balloon marketer, purposely removed the digit for the biggest balloon sad

maybe for his little kid

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy / Photos: See South Korea’s Suicide Prevention Program / See Photos Of School Boy Begging On The Street With His Blind Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.