Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Dennis’ Rants: How To End Your Relationship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dennis’ Rants: How To End Your Relationship (360 Views)

Sweet Pictures Of Dennis Dooshima, Beautiful Nigerian Female Firefighter / A Natural Breakthrough Solution That Will End Your Quick Ejaculation & Weak Erec / When Your Village People Have Decided To End Your Case ( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dennis’ Rants: How To End Your Relationship by Hardrockyng: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2015
http://idontdull.com/dennis-irere-dennis-rants-relationship-love-romance-sex-break-up-affairs/
Relationships are like time bombs.

Informing your partner of the supposed explosion period is the best you could do since there’re no perfect time for breakups.

So, what are the perfect approaches to starting and ending a relationship?

In both cases, the answer is ‘Truth.

Truth like, ‘Girl, I’m here for a good time and not for a long time’.

But then, we are not here to tell you how to start it, but how to end it.

I will illustrate below an example of how to end your relationship;
http://idontdull.com/dennis-irere-dennis-rants-relationship-love-romance-sex-break-up-affairs/
Re: Dennis’ Rants: How To End Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2015
i read that blog and tat was harsh to say to a woman…smh

(1) (Reply)

. / Reply @super Mod Wanted / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.