Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai (79285 Views)

Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) / Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by t2luv1: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't care what part of the country those girls are from. To me they are Nigerians and that is what matter to me. The whole situation is an indictment of the country. The moral fabric of country has been torn to pieces. Lets be realistic we are all in this together either we like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Are the only igbos ?
It's a mixture of Nigerians (Yoruba, Igbo etc) and other African countries BUT MAJORITY of them speak Igbo language.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wicked & heartless punas. Y indulge in such?
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by ebiboy2(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
IGBO AGAIN
who says she's igbo? Ethnic bigot mtchewww
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by klax(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
It's ok, nice one as they got her now she would understand the meaning of slow and steady in your search for money in life if you rush in you will rush out either to early grave or to early jail. Now she will be given free apartment in prison and in Dubai for that matter she is a gonner.
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Mcowubaba: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
omojoshy:
It's a mixture of Nigerians (Yoruba, Igbo etc) and other African countries BUT MAJORITY of them speak Igbo language.
Ok... That's bad....
But in my own analysis..Prostitution is not coherent with any tribe.... But I know some underlying factors fuel/increase/promote prostitution in some tribes.
But we should first see dis people as Nigerians before their tribes.. I am tired of all this "Igbo drug dealers" "Edo prostitutes" "yoruba fraudsters/ritualist" "Hausa terrorist" all this are bigotry statements.... We need to grow above all this pettiness nd stupidity...to stop tagging people wit their tribes... If 100 yoruba people engage in Yahoo yahoo, does that represent over 30million Yorubas-- same with other tribes...I don dey taya for this Country..esp Nairaland sad

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
MartineeVIP:
Nawa! Nothing wey no go happen for the desperation of making money, that Madam Dubai should be jailed asap jare, ripping from where she didn't sow abi na her body dey do the work for the girls?

GREED,PERVERSION AND DESPERATION, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN THAT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by JayJustus(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
it's not only Nigerians please...last month I was sitting with some of my Kazakhstani mates and they were telling me how these girls also are running biz in Dubai too...also Russian girls, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan girls also boku there...lol...oya bash me if ya want em
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Ok... That's bad....
But in my own analysis..Prostitution is not coherent with any tribe.... But I know some underlying factors fuel/increase/promote prostitution in some tribes.
But we should first see dis people as Nigerians before their tribes.. I am tired of all this "Igbo drug dealers" "Edo prostitutes" "yoruba fraudsters/ritualist" "Hausa terrorist" all this are bigotry statements.... We need to grow above all this pettiness nd stupidity...to stop tagging people wit their tribes... If 100 yoruba people engage in Yahoo yahoo, does that represent over 30million Yorubas-- same with other tribes...I don dey taya for this Country..esp Nairaland sad
I am 100% in support of your stand, analysis and believes. The truth is that tribalism is seriously tearing Nigerians apart. We don't see ourselves as ONE, it's a very sad and condemn-able phenomenon.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Appareil(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
IGBO AGAIN
Not Igbo
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
her picture has been here before...
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by LockDown69(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
They will tell you They are living the Life, puntah levels. undecided smh
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by reyscrub(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
I wonder if dem cunt no dey tired.
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by zeusdgrt(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
MartineeVIP:
Nawa! Nothing wey no go happen for the desperation of making money, that Madam Dubai should be jailed asap jare, ripping from where she didn't sow abi na her body dey do the work for the girls?
the issue here is,she was not under duress or forced while giving her consent as duly recorded tho I don't support prostitution
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by dfrost: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:
these are people i meet daily in every morning i wake up.... it's hard to find exemption my brother

I understand.
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Like serious I av seen ds pix easther Nichole smwere b4 probably on my bbm contact. Thinkn
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Yea I finaly remember,d girl use to stay in my area b4, she do birthday last year, na ugly shit frm nosense background. Na vess make me delete her for my bbm. So she don dey recruit girls now. Na wa 0
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by riczy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
if sr frm EDO this is no NEWS, Oba' hga tor' kpere!!!
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by riczy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
if u ar frm EDO this is no NEWS, Oba' hga tor' kpere!!!
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by adaxxy: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by ekiloui(f): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
IGBO AGAIN

You and this brat kinkyangela are already screaming Igbo without reading the article. Two illiterates!

I won't tell u where they are from, simply read the article. I know without saying Igbo in a day u might both run mad so continue.

Morons
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Johnnoah1st: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
ekiloui:

You and this brat kinkyangela are already screaming Igbo without reading the article. Two illiterates!

I won't tell u where they are from, simply read the article. I know without saying Igbo in a day u might both run mad so continue.

Morons
shey make i bring basket make u cry inside huh?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by otiigba1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
That one na their own palaver
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
ibos and prostitution nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by xtervaganza(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'm not in support of this nonsense but ho is this slavery? she knew what she was getting into, even her mother went to swear at the shrine with her

she di nothing under duress, shes only trying to be smart by not paying the madam
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by stankezzy: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
KinkyAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?
when you wastern and nortern thieves will stop stealing our oil money ,then we go back to our region to enjoy our oil money and allow u people to die of hunger.
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by stankezzy: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
why are yorubas too many in prostitution. every tin prostitution yoruba must be mentioned,why?
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Some Nigerian girls just fine like ashawo shaa!
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by lastpage: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Elxandre:
I am still trying to understand how slavery comes into this verbal agreement.
Society's thirst for correctness blinds us from common sense sometimes.

This lady went with her mom obviously knowing the consequence of her falling to meet her target.
It is okay to vilify the "runs" woman for engaging in illicit business, but hooking her for "slavery" is funny.

Which slave makes agreements with his master

Keep trying since it is obvious you have COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS!

Even the tone of the so-called agreement should inform "a dolt" that it was done under duress!
They phuck somebody and another person collects the pay ...........and you say you dont understand "slavery" there, huh?

Opponu So'gonu

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Dreamtouch: 4:53am On Aug 16, 2015
She will be probed
Re: Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai by Callmehiyce(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2015
IHE NEME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.