Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Olx Fraud - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Olx Fraud (1171 Views)

An Adoption. A Scam. A fraud. / Fraud Alert!!!! / When You Order For RAM On OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olx Fraud by plentykola(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
see me see wahalla ooo this fool advertise dog way saw na my friend for office get and i called him to tell him i want to buy and he told me to send 40k to is account at fcmb that he dey ph and the address on the account is reading egbeda he no know say na fcmb i dey work

1 Like

Re: Olx Fraud by Axsetup: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Olx Fraud by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
modified
Re: Olx Fraud by kolokolobi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wrong section. Looks like someone's in love.
Good try though.

1 Like

Re: Olx Fraud by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
kolokolobi:
Wrong section. Looks like someone's in love.
Good try though.

lol, sorry bro. I used this thread for target practice. There's a wooing challenge going on in a section so i practiced my lines here.
Re: Olx Fraud by xreal: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
@ op

if I can get u right.

The seller may be for real.

He might have opened the bank account long before now and probably relocated.

plentykola
Re: Olx Fraud by wunmi590(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
@plentykola you should have checked the date he opened the account on infopool, since you said you work in fcmb, I was once a staff of fcmb.

Check the genuity of the account, and check if money enters constantly, and the last time he paid to the acount and also made withdrawal.
Re: Olx Fraud by naijainfogalery: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
bro i dont know why banks dont do anything to this people, why cant you raise it up with your bank or report him, if all you will do is come here and talk about it, it wouldnt help. Please even if its releasing his pics here or creating a topic that can make front page then we can select few of us to go get him right inside his room , just help us with his phone number and picture, lets deal with the motrherrfucvker
plentykola:
see me see wahalla ooo this fool advertise dog way saw na my friend for office get and i called him to tell him i want to buy and he told me to send 40k to is account at fcmb that he dey ph and the address on the account is reading egbeda he no know say na fcmb i dey work
Re: Olx Fraud by plentykola(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
@wunmi I did o and he used is ATM at the gtb way dey carwash b/stop along egbeda-isheri olofin road that sameday and even yesterday he used atm for fcmb idimu branch around 11am
Re: Olx Fraud by osomegbe(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
plentykola:
@wunmi I did o and he used is ATM at the gtb way dey carwash b/stop along egbeda-isheri olofin road that sameday and even yesterday he used atm for fcmb idimu branch around 11am

They are all rogues. I paid money to one quailbirdfarming in osun, gave me a driver's number that happens to be his own line forgetting that he has used the number to call me before. When I called the number, he now pretended as the driver, and later asked me to call a different number which I did and the assumed driver told me he is in Benin city. 3 hours time his' phone was switched off and I had to call the seller and he said he will find out for me what happened. called back and said the guy had an accident and was in the hospital unconscious.
I waited for about 2 weeks and called the number again using a different number to call and I found out that the guy with the number stays in the same state and he was not a driver. I told him someone call me with his' line and we got talking and it occurred to me that I have been fooled by them.

They should be exposed and bared from NL.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Stop A Mature Gsd From Killing Chickens??? / Meet ELLA One Of Our Beautiful Girls In Bobbysaxy Kennel...not 4 SALE / Adolescent German Sherperd Male For Sale....straight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.