Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared (39143 Views)

Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure / Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) / President Buhari Vs El-rufai: Caption This Photo After Their Meeting Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by obailala(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shekau1:
You have to Mr cause not everything u read here is true, you need to go there and get first hand Information so that you can bit your chest when agueing. It's not only cause of Stomach Infrastructure they voted Fayose as governor, their last governor was also heartless by not paying their salaries and so many things, you can go to Ekiti and ask them why they Prefer Fayose Insted your here asking people that don't even live there. I repeat stop Mastubating in the affairs of Ekiti state undecided
I do not know why you are being unnecessarily emotional over a simple question.... "what is the Fayose doing in Ekiti?"... It was a very simple question and I specifically expected someone living in ekiti to respond. I do not intend to travel to ekiti and I do not plan to any time soon. I also did not intend to doubt or argue about any genuine response from an ekiti resident and neither did I have any intention to criticis anyone. But here we are, a Shekau pseudonym is attacking me viciously for absolutely nothing and asking me to travel to ekiti to get a one sentence answer.... I give up bro!.. and remember, elections are over. Maybe I should just ignore shekau and concentrate on the responses of others.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by ndcide(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
The same people attacking Fayose are the same people defending Aregbesola.
Clowns.
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by Jesusloveyou: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Immanueladebol:
if u build,he il demolish
illegal structure
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by ba7man(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
I can imagine Fayose trying to govern a state like Lagos with this kind of cheap publicity stunts in the midst of the exposed citizens of the state.

It's in that same market he'll be reminded that he should have better things to do.
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by Immanueladebol(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
illegal structure
Ts nt all dat re illegal and if they were to b,many homes il go 4 t
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by MabraO: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abugab:
Fayose the stomach infrastructure school of politics founder is way below El Rufai in governance and administration.
Buying kpomo from the market, eating corn on the road side, eating in a buka or hiking okadas doesn't mean he loves the people of Ekiti. He is just playing to the gallery without any tangible thing reported thus far about his government and his act of governance.

According to taniods nd their chief wailler barcanista the way Fayose governs ekiti is d best way a state or country should be gorverned.
Yeye peeps that reasons with their Anus

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by Shekau1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
obailala:
I do not know why you are being unnecessarily emotional over a simple question.... "what is the Fayose doing in Ekiti?"... It was a very simple question and I specifically expected someone living in ekiti to respond. I do not intend to travel to ekiti and I do not plan to any time soon. I also did not intend to doubt or argue about any genuine response from an ekiti resident and neither did I have any intention to criticis anyone. But here we are, a Shekau pseudonym is attacking me viciously for absolutely nothing and asking me to travel to ekiti to get a one sentence answer.... I give up bro!.. and remember, elections are over. Maybe I should just ignore shekau and concentrate on the responses of others.
am not getting emotional,you know APC have many online thugs who will back you up with likes and the question Automaticaly sends the wrong impression, since from your name it seems your Yoruba you should have at list friends from there to ask, not coming here to ask questions that APC online thugs will use to tent Fayose black, don't try and divert the Topic to my name joor undecided
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by Ghost01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
fx45:
You leapfrogged from Oni to Fayose(two PDP governors).... What happened to the former APC governor in between. Seems he did nothing...
Fayose started the dualisation exercise during his first tenure in office. Oni continued from where Fayose stopped with the dualisation of the Ado-Iworoko-Ifaki road. Fayemi focused his own dualisation exercise on the Ado-Ekiti metropolis, while also continuing with the dualisation of the Ado-Ifaki road. If you're conversant with Ado very well, the evidence is there for you to see.
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by chijodave: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
passionate88:
Fayose my man
u r an idiot
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by chijodave: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?
u r an Idiot
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by aresa: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
obailala:
In this age of information technology, I don't have to go all the way to Ekiti to know how people in Ekiti are faring. Stop reasoning like you are living in the primitive era.

Never go back and forth with a troll, a thug and internet nuisance.
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by aresa: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
ba7man:
I can imagine Fayose trying to govern a state like Lagos with this kind of cheap publicity stunts in the midst of the exposed citizens of the state.

It's in that same market he'll be reminded that he should have better things to do.

Sounds like a bad dream. They'll stone him out of Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by aresa: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Baba Aladiye.... grin

One day one day, Ekiti people go wake up from this terrible dream and nightmare..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by ibolomo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
stexsy:
Fayose is far beta than El-Rufai....

what? Like seriously?
I say no to any saTANic comment on this thread.
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by ewosk: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
sai El-Rufai DEMOLITIONS loading grin grin
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by ocelot2006(m): 5:51am On Aug 16, 2015
aresa:

Doing what exactly?

Not expecting much from characters like you with the above quote.

You may want to read my post again before you jump to conclusion.
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by flokii: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=segtak25 post=36982832]Photos : SEE How People Compared Gov. Fayose & Nasil El-rufai On Twitter

source : http://streetgist.com/see-how-people-compared-gov-fayose-nasil-el-rufai-on-twitter/[/quote

the difference is clear
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by flokii: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2015
segtak25:
Photos : SEE How People Compared Gov. Fayose & Nasil El-rufai On Twitter

source : http://streetgist.com/see-how-people-compared-gov-fayose-nasil-el-rufai-on-twitter/

It's only in Ekiti they claim to have professors and yet have an educated illiterate with nothing to offer as governor... 'Fountain of knowledge indeed'
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by Adesoba5: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2015
It is a pity, the professors and highly educated ekiti sons and daughter left my beloved state in the hands of a noise maker and PDP sycophant....one day they will all regret it......mind you fayose is nt the wish of the people.....jonathan and his yam eating,oil sucking presidential ambition impose fayose on the people of ekiti but change has come, Buhari will soon catch up with him.......
El- rufia 2019

Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
youngice:
elrufai is a freaking brilliant man Graduated with a first class from ABU
first class in DeMOLITION Science i guess....
Re: Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared by budav4fem: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
its only a fool that would say fayose is not performing,a good government need to know the needs of his people,familiarization with citizen is very good it make the government to know the need of the people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu Sent Back To Police Custody / IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.