Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos (3892 Views)

Di'ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos / Omotola Looks Younger In "Happy New Month" Photos / OUCH, CEO Uche Nnaji Releases New Dope Photos To Celebrate Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by Onemansquad(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
dovelike:
Who says am the person there? NL is a faceless thread.
oya lets see your own then
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Onemansquad:

oya lets see your own then
Noooooooooo. I don't trust you. Who are you? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by Richiy(f): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
nasha1:

She even looks older than genevieve sef despite the fact the she is younger.With her vaccum nose undecided

Looooolll grin. Lerus just forgive her this once.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by nasha1(f): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
dovelike:

So you display someone else picture on a public forum rather than yours and you are busy abusing genevieve? shocked undecided
If you were so perfect,why didn't you show your face?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
nasha1:

So you display someone else picture on a public forum rather than yours and you are busy abusing genevieve? shocked undecided
If you were so perfect,why didn't you show your face?
How do you know am not the one there then?

I didn't say I was perfect. I just don't like unnecessary hyping
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by nasha1(f): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
dovelike:

How do you know am not the one there then?

You need help!

dovelike:

Who wrote this?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
nasha1:

You need help!

Who wrote this?
Not from you though. Stop quoting me. I didn't call your name.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by nasha1(f): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
dovelike:

Not from you though.

Believe me i wouldn't even if i could.
Stop hating,only low self esteem people hate.
Stop replying,i din't even address you at first

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by Onemansquad(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
dovelike:
Noooooooooo. I don't trust you. Who are you? undecided
you dont trust me ,do u knw me that u dont trust me undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
nasha1:

Believe me i wouldn't even if i could.
Stop hating,only low self esteem people hate.
Stop replying,i din't even address you at first
Yeah I replied you first but you were referring to me. Not all low self esteem people hate. Trust me.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Onemansquad:

you dont trust me ,do u knw me that u dont trust me undecided
That's my point sugar. I don't know you,therefore, I don't trust you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by Onemansquad(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
dovelike:

That's my point sugar. I don't know you,therefore, I don't trust you.
*i take it that you are older than her so stop hating on her

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Onemansquad:

*i take it that you are older than her so stop hating on her
grin grin grin. Lolzzzzz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos by titi4fola(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Always stunning!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Congolese Superstar Fally Ipupa In Paris,France(photos) / Photo Of Singer Bryson Tiller Kissing Rapper NAV While Sitting On His Laps / Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.