Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

(CDFIPB) Expanded Inspectorate Cadre (read More) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (CDFIPB) Expanded Inspectorate Cadre (read More) (2067 Views)

Nigerian Navy 27 Cadre Recruitment / Lady Claims Swallowing Sperm Has Greatly Expanded Her Hips / BBC Have Expanded Its Services With 11 (eleven) New Languages In Africa And Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(CDFIPB) Expanded Inspectorate Cadre (read More) by Ambi25: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has approved the expansion of the Inspectorate Cadre to enable those on the Cadre to get to Level 14.

Two ranks where included to allow for this expansion. The Principal Inspector rank now has I and II, i.e. PIP II & PIP I and the Chief Inspector rank also now has I and II, i.e. CIP II & CIP I.

Follow the link below to view or/and download the Comprehensive badges of rank of the Nigerian Prisons Service (Including the Expanded Inspectorate Cadre)
http://www.prisons.gov.ng/resources/downloads.php

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=895352250530136&id=245556622176372&refid=17

(1) (Reply)

Two Brothers Go Into Bathroom, Only One Comes Out And Didn’t Say A Word / Labour Threatens Indefinite Strike From Friday / So Sad: A Married Woman Got Stocked With Her Boyfriend Inside The Hotel-see Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.