Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc (1821 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by chukel(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
The bayelsa state chairman of pdp Col. Sam Inokoba just decamped to Apc
This change is really sweeping bayelsa. Happening live in Sampson siasia stadium.

http://leadership.ng/news/454083/bayelsa-pdp-chair-col-sam-inokoba-timi-alaibe-others-defect-to-apc
modified
I'm live in the stadium. AIT also covered it.
Its worthy to note that Col. Inokoba was suspended by Dickson controlled pdp as Pdp chairman earlier in the year following embezzlement of the 60 million naira donated by diezani. But that decision was reversed not up to 2 weeks ago when Jonathan met with pdp board of trustee members in otueke. By virtue of the reversal, he was restored as chairman. Barely 2 weeks, nigga packed his belongings for Apc.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by chocolateme(f): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Somone should explain these whole decamping situation..
If all of una leave PDP, who will come out for the party in the next presidential election?
It is not fair oo..

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by Bacteriocin(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by Demmocrats(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
chukel:
This change is really sweeping bayelsa. Happening live in Sampson siasia stadium.
Source
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by Tolexander: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Exactly what is called CHANGE!
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by chukel(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Demmocrats:

Source
which other source do u want. I'm here live. I think Ait is covering it live. I can see their OB crew.
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
chukel:
We are not surprised because apart from oil, betrayal also runs in their backyards.

Meanwhile add sauce abeg
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by Sweetlemon(f): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Like play like play, SS is moving with cloud.
Abegi. We cannot carry last jor. cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by hinwazaka: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
This will all end in a tribunal case where INEC will claim they were not at the PDP primaries
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by emamos: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
no more free money in pdp hence their decamping. PEJ next

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by emamos: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
apc now becomin d party of the good, the bad &the worst people
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by whobdisguy: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Decamping has never and will never be a new thing in naija as far as I'm concerned. All these political prostitutes masquerading as politicians jumping from one party to the other
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by chukel(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lalasticlala, front page pls.
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by horladtop(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
The problem with Nigeria politicians is all of them wanna b in power, they wan to associate with dos in authority..... if everyone's decamp who will b opposition party.... Change Change na d same set of people in PDP still in APC...... d orientation of our politicians need to change..... forward Nigeria, Oduduwa Replublic
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by patrickmuf(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
The wailing here will be intensive... *Grabs his life jacket in anticipation of the flood *
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by Beremx(f): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
They are welcomed to the fold.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by veraponpo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
When will Barcanista decamp to APC?
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by jmoore(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Counterfeit change.

Join APC and they will declare you a saint
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by darelar(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Any decampee is welcome. In as much as they will send Dickson packing out of office after the coming election
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by worthytalk: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Decamp on what basis? When we call you guys baboons and monkeys u say we insult u. What is there to celebrate the same people u accused of destroying the zoo? Politics without ideology!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by chrixus(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Apc already making me doubt their credibility with all these thieves.
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by ibe9ja: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Somone should explain these whole decamping situation..
If all of una leave PDP, who will come out for the party in the next presidential election?
It is not fair oo..

Dey dia, e go soon remain only u for PDP. Decamp now before the probing start.
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by chocolateme(f): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
ibe9ja:

Dey dia, e go soon remain only u for PDP. Decamp now before the probing start.
lol.. so those in APC are safe? I didn't know.
Re: Bayelsa Pdp Chairman Decamps To Apc by omowolewa: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Factional chairman decamped.

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of The New Senior Special Assistant To The President On Youth & Student / I Had 185 Mentions During My 4-day Absence On Nairaland / Buhari Diagnosed With Brain Cancer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.