Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android (4779 Views)

Etisalat Blackberry Subscription To Power Apps On An Android Phone / How To Use Etisalat Blackberry Plan On Android And PC / New Mtn Blackberry Subscription Code For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pls I need help on how I can use Etisalat blackberry Subscription on my android phone. THANKS
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by yhemini: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Send DATA to 8186 and wat for a confirmation mssg. If you get the mssg that u r eligible, then recharge ur fone with 1000 and dial *229*2*7#. That's is d subscription code for 1GB if u are eligible.

But if you are not eligible then u Can only subscribe for 2000 for 2GB. And the code is *229*2*8#.

You can also call Etisalat customer service on 200 to know find out if you are eligible for d 1k plan.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by abubkhr: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
It only works by editing your access point. This will enable you use the same subscription for both BB nd Android. But whenever you insert your sim into your android device there are certain things you cannot enjoy. E.g whatapp, instagram and twitter a part from these three you'll enjoy everything from your 3gig.
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by Adesiji77: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2015
abubkhr:
It only works by editing your access point. This will enable you use the same subscription for both BB nd Android. But whenever you insert your sim into your android device there are certain things you cannot enjoy. E.g whatapp, instagram and twitter a part from these three you'll enjoy everything from your 3gig.

Which one is 3G? Etisalat BB subscription?
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by kayzat: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2015
abubkhr:

How can someone edit the access point? Pls I need the info.
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by abubkhr: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2015
Adesiji77:

Which one is 3G? Etisalat BB subscription?

Etisalat 3gig BB is a one month BB subscription for N1000 and the code is *499*3# you'll be giving 3gig wbich you can also use on your android device by editing your access point.
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by abubkhr: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2015
kayzat:

How can someone edit the access point? Pls I need the info.

Let me give you the steps. First go to your settings if you're using Samsung under connections go to mobile networks open it and go to access points name tab add new and write the following:
Name: etisalat
APN: blackberry
Proxy: 10.71.170.5
Port: 8080
Username: not set
Password: not set
Server: not set
MMSC: http://10.71.170.30:38090/was
MMS: 10.17.170.5
MCC: 621
MNC: 60
Authentication type: not set
APN Type: not set
APN: IPv4

That it. Enjoy

NB. Whatapp, Instagram and twitter is not inclusive.
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by kayzat: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2015
abubkhr:

Let me give you the steps. First go to your settings if you're using Samsung under connections go to mobile networks open it and go to access points name tab add new and write the following:

That it. Enjoy

Gerrit Bro
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by kayzat: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2015
iyonortw:

Already bookmarked d page. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by jaymichael(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2015
abubkhr:

That it. Enjoy

Does IMEI tweaking work with Etisalat blackberry subscription? just like Glo?
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by kayzat: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
abubkhr:

That it. Enjoy

Sorry Bro, I currently av mtn BIS now.
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by Niyi6(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Do I need to put the sim card in blackberry phone in order to be activated or leave the sim card in the Samsung phone and subscribe for yhe blackberry monthly plan.
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by dreamworld: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
abubkhr:

That it. Enjoy

which apn is blackberry
do u mean blackberry.net?
u are not sure of what you are posting
if u can prove it
by uploading screenshots
let me see ur claims
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by Mayuze123: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
abubkhr:

That it. Enjoy

Please do I need to root my infinix zero for this?
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by Krest3d: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
-
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by Krest3d: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Krest3d:

These criminals are at it again. Something that doesn't work, yet you keep posting it so that people will waste money trying.

cc: UjSizzle mkmyers45 dragnet honsule puskin

I don't just know why some humans are downright wicked to the bone marrow. I know two people who have wasted their money trying this. This has been proven not to work, yet you lots keep deceiving people into subscribing for Etisalat BIS for android that does not work.

cc: UjSizzle mkmyers45 dragnet honsule puskin

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by abubkhr: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
dreamworld:

which apn is blackberry do u mean blackberry.net? u are not sure of what you are posting if u can prove it by uploading screenshots let me see ur claims
That what am using with my Samsung galaxy s4. So am very sure of what am saying.
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by Jeffy1206(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dragnet your attention its needed.
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by zenith4biz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Dragnet your attention its needed.

You are scared if etisalat tested working
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android by dragnet: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2015
what is the bone of contention ?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Flash Your Phone / Glo Link Cards: International Prepaid Call Cards from Globacom / I Wanna Get Samsung A51 For 120k Please Your Advices Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.