Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Advice Need:little Nephew Want To Enroll In The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice Need:little Nephew Want To Enroll In The Nigerian Army (653 Views)

Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Need:little Nephew Want To Enroll In The Nigerian Army by victord1st: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
My nephew who is about 20 just concluded his secondary school edu.He's so passionate about getting enlisted in to the Nigerian Army.I want to advice him appropriately but I've very little knowledge about the institution.My desire for him is to at least conclude his first degree but considering his age I don't know how this might affect him.Pls I want those that are on this field to render their advice as it'll be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.
Re: Advice Need:little Nephew Want To Enroll In The Nigerian Army by swtchicgurl: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Let him, before he graduates, boko haram would have been history and the nigerian army will be pride to be in.

smiley
Re: Advice Need:little Nephew Want To Enroll In The Nigerian Army by victord1st: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tbh I have tried using boko haram to dissuade from joining the army but remained unperturbed,he doesn't have a ounce of fear for those ragtags.
Re: Advice Need:little Nephew Want To Enroll In The Nigerian Army by natas22: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
victord1st:
My nephew who is about 20 just concluded his secondary school edu.He's so passionate about getting enlisted in to the Nigerian Army.I want to advice him appropriately but I've very little knowledge about the institution.My desire for him is to at least conclude his first degree but considering his age I don't know how this might affect him.Pls I want those that are on this field to render their advice as it'll be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

There are two thing involved "in the voice of basket mouth"

Officer his safe, enough goodies good pay enough respect etc BUT require godfather like top politician or general before you get to NDA or short service

Soldier hehe enough pain less money small salary allowances hijacked by the ogas at the top more work and to sum every thing borno will be your posting after passing out

So my brother it depends on the part of Nigerian army his talking about

(1) (Reply)

Bancorp Bank In The United States Writes To Buhari : Plans To Return Amaechi’s L / Acting INEC Chair:i’ve Been A Widow For 15yrs But Have Never Asked Any Man...... / Letter From Africa: Does Nigeria Run Better Without A Cabinet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.