Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

When To Eat Fruits And Its Uses To The Human Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When To Eat Fruits And Its Uses To The Human Body (735 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / 7 Must Eat Fruits During Pregnancy / New Organ Discovered Inside Human Body By Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When To Eat Fruits And Its Uses To The Human Body by bellozyy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eating fruits on empty stomach.This will open your eye!
=Dr steven mak treats terminal ill cancer patients by an"un-orthodox"way and many patients recovered.
Before he used solar energy to clear the illnesses of his patients, he believes on natural healings in the body against illnesses. See his article below.
It is one of the strategies to heal cancer.
As of late, my success rate in curing cancer is about 80%.
Cancer patients shouldn't die. The cure for cancer is already found - its in the way we eat fruits.
It is weather u believe it or not.
I am sorry for the hundreds of cancer patients who died under the conventional treatment.
Eating fruits
We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths.
It's not as easy as you think.it's important to know how and *when* to eat the fruits.
What is the correct way of eating fruits?
IT MEANS NOT EATING FRUITS AFTER YOUR MEALS!
FRUITS SHOULD BE EATEN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH

If you eat fruits on empty stomach, it will play a major role of detoxifying your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other live activities.
FRUITS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD
Lets say you eat two slice of bread and then a slice of fruits.
The slice of fruits is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so due to the bread taken before the fruit.
In the meantime the whole meal of bread and fruit rots and ferments and turns to acid.
The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive Juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil.
So please eat your fruits on an *empty stomach*or before your meals!
You have heard people complaining.
Everytime i eat water melon i burp, when i eat durian my stomach bloats up, when i eat a banana i feel like running to the toilet,etc.. Continue reading from http://www.dinho9ja..com/2015/08/when-to-eat-fruits-and-its-uses-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: When To Eat Fruits And Its Uses To The Human Body by swtchicgurl: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok
Re: When To Eat Fruits And Its Uses To The Human Body by ignis: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Everybody is entitled to their personal opinion.
Re: When To Eat Fruits And Its Uses To The Human Body by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
OK...garrit
Re: When To Eat Fruits And Its Uses To The Human Body by DuchessLily(f): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
OK. Very soon this medical pple will say we should stop breathing

(1) (Reply)

Gnld's Cancer Nutritional Supplements Can Help Cancer Patients / Someone Died From Ebola In Calabar Yesterday! 10 People Already Infected. / Http://www.healthcaresups.com/neurocell/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.