Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nawa! Fans Yab Davido For Not Having Six Pack (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nawa! Fans Yab Davido For Not Having Six Pack (photo) (574 Views)

'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply / Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nawa! Fans Yab Davido For Not Having Six Pack (photo) by officialnaija: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'm sorry, I am not familiar with Nairaland rules so i don't know if I can post the full story from another blog or if that is a problem. However, I found this story on LailasBlog. The picture is also inside the page, and I don't have MB to download it abeg. If you wan see it, find your way to the LailasBlog ni.

OBO himself, Davido took to his Instagram to turn the eyes of his female (and some male) fans by posting the picture above with nothing but a towel.

Well Naija being Naija and fans being fans, Davido was not met with entirely the feedback he had been expecting as a number of people started calling out his non-existent six pack.

Full story + some comments after the jump:

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/nawa-fans-yab-davido-for-not-having-six.html
Re: Nawa! Fans Yab Davido For Not Having Six Pack (photo) by Demmocrats(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Screenshots or snapshots abeg op

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Been Fooled Yet Again! - Etcetera / PHOTOS: Nollywood Producer, Moses Inwang And Wife Welcome Son / Toke Makinwa Rocks Sexy Kamokini Swimsuit In Miami. Are You Feelin’ Her Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.