Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How My Phone Dropped From My Pocket Inside A Danfo Bus - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How My Phone Dropped From My Pocket Inside A Danfo Bus (772 Views)

Pocket Friendly Inverter System Plus Free 7w Bulbs For Family And Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Phone Dropped From My Pocket Inside A Danfo Bus by secretcode01: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
On wednesday coming from my CDS at Ojo LGA, Lagos. I entered a bus from Iyana Iba heading to Iyana Ipaja which I dropped by at Akesan Bus-stop. I sat at the front sit close to the driver and one yoruba malam sat by the door side making me at the middle. My phone (with 32gb memory card) slipped out of my pocket which I realized some few minutes on the bike heading to my street. I called the number immediately with my other phone several times but it wasn't answered which I guess it entered or fell in a hidden corner because the phone was in vibration. I couldn't go back because the bus has already left and heading to Iyana Ipaja.

When I got home I kept on calling it but still not answered hoping someone will find it and return it. I called it the next day which is thursday, I called it again friday but still ringing thinking maybe the driver or the owner of the bus has not found it yet. I guess it dropped in a hidden place which can only be found when cleaning up the bus.

This afternoon on my blackberry phone I saw my bbm Dp changed to the driver carrying a boy. I called my number immediately but switched off. That means he has removed my sim, put his own using it already.

Please I need you guys' advice. What can I do to get my phone back peacefully?

I got the guy's picture on my phone already, don't know if it's proper to share it now.
Re: How My Phone Dropped From My Pocket Inside A Danfo Bus by zizazizu: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mehn, this is painful as it is funny!
Re: How My Phone Dropped From My Pocket Inside A Danfo Bus by colossus2: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
secretcode01:
I sat at the front sit close to the driver and one yoruba malam sat by the door side making me at the middle.
You go soon see oyibo mallam undecided
Re: How My Phone Dropped From My Pocket Inside A Danfo Bus by colossus2: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
secretcode01:
Please I need you guys' advice. What can I do to get my phone back peacefully?
Report to Ambode or you tell Fashola undecided
The phone no go even pass tecno sef
Re: How My Phone Dropped From My Pocket Inside A Danfo Bus by secretcode01: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
colossus2:

You need an emergency rehab I swear
Re: How My Phone Dropped From My Pocket Inside A Danfo Bus by secretcode01: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
colossus2:

Who knows maybe you're the danfo driver sef... Make God p*nish your father grin I.diot. Since na wetin your father dey do na. Ole
Re: How My Phone Dropped From My Pocket Inside A Danfo Bus by Me2You225(f): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
set the guy up with a fine babe pic and contact

(1) (Reply)

COMEVID Cds Group Visit To Physically Challenged School / Pay 3000 Naira Nysc Fee Or Pay 300 Naira TP? / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.