Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Arise Oh Compatriots:nigeria At 47 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise Oh Compatriots:nigeria At 47 (1345 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Nigerian Abroad Who Disgraced Compatriots (1): The Story Of Olu As A Case Study / Special Thoughts For Nigeria At 47 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arise Oh Compatriots:nigeria At 47 by jesuseun1(m): 1:18am On Sep 30, 2006
Fellow NIgerians,our great country is 47.It is true that we are far lagging behind in Growth.compare with others 3rd world developing countries like malaysia,japan,singapore and so on.

Things are really fallen parts health,educations,bad roads,corrupt public officers ,lost virtues,and so on.but then we cant continue lamenting .we need the way forward,i believe nairalanders are pple who have great ideas that can move our country forward.here are my few ideas

1]pray for Nigeria
2] we should all stop bad mouthing about Nigeria.
3] we should all memorise that National Anthem and The pledge,its a sourse of motivation.
4] we should stop complaining about our problems and starts seeing Nigeria from a positive angle.
5] LET US ACT! Let us all do something POSITIVE in our own little way that will contribute to the progress of our country.WE CAN ALL EFFECT change irrespective of where we are, who we are,what we do .
6]we should stop the blame game.Blaming our leaders its time to accept responsibilties.

Nigeria yi ti gbogbo wa ni meaning Nigeria Belongs to all of us.

Other ideas are also welcome .it is well with Nigeria
Re: Arise Oh Compatriots:nigeria At 47 by globalaid(m): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2006
what do you mean that Nigeria ti gbogbo wa ni when some people are claiming that they are born to rule. I am still on my Siddon look
Re: Arise Oh Compatriots:nigeria At 47 by jesuseun1(m): 1:41am On Sep 30, 2006
sorry for the typograhical error,Nigeria is 46 not 47.
globalaid,whatsoever they claim they are or be ,Nigerians belongs to all of us.no tribe is born to rule,evry tribe has wat it takes to rule Nigeria if we must be sincere with our selves.in unity we stand ,in diversity we fall.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Soon Divide, What Will Happen If Power Leaves The South In 2007? / Troops Intercept A Truck-load Of Already Completed Ballots / Pastor In Agony: Detained For Weeks Over Allegation Of Sponsoring Massob After B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.