Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Need Urgent Assistance With My Project Topic!!! Mobile Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Urgent Assistance With My Project Topic!!! Mobile Money (534 Views)

I AM Stocked:urgent Assistance In Completing My Kwasu Pre-screening Registration / Please I Need Assistance With Waec Result Checker Site / A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Assistance With My Project Topic!!! Mobile Money by kayzat: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gurus in the building, please I need someone very experienced to help me assess the following project topics and help make corrections where necessary.

Ordinarily it is what my supervisor should do but knowing the kind of a person he is , he will rather send me out of his office instead of making the necessary corrections for me.

1. The effect of mobile money services on Nigeria's economy growth.

2. The impact of mobile money services on the performance of banking institutions in Nigeria.

3. The impact of mobile money services on the performance of small and medium enterprises in Nigeria.

4. The effects of mobile money on the profitability of Small and medium enterprises.

5. The challenges facing implementation of mobile banking in an organization.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I Need Urgent Assistance With My Project Topic!!! Mobile Money by JaneCedars(f): 2:19am On Mar 02, 2017
@ Laurels consulting we believe in simplicity, clarity and excellence when it comes to writing project/ thesis. My Lecturers and Professors often give me projects to proof read and make necessary corrections. Writing thesis is better handled by professionals. Let us make you get that thumbs up and excellent grade. Trust me all the testimonies of past project i wrote in the past have been superb. consultinglaurels@gmail.com/ 07066962986
Re: I Need Urgent Assistance With My Project Topic!!! Mobile Money by Dreks: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2021
In need of assistance with my project topic!!! Impact of customer integration on firm financial performance

Thanks and Jah bless

(1) (Reply)

Unizik 2015/16 Jamb Post Utme Time Table / What Does This Pothole Signified Miraculously? / Kaduna State University (KASU), Pre-degree/ Part-time Form 2015/2016 Is Still On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.