Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today (2043 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by londonrivals: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-q6zxpLjs1m4/Vc9zgAfomqI/AAAAAAAAPKg/tHN6BfLopL8/s640/11260570_926639357382719_321450936165614804_n.jpg[/img]
Funeral prayers for the late Deputy Governor of Borno State, Zannah Umar Mustapha, at the government house, Maiduguri led by the Idani of Borno, Imam Bana Asil. In attendance were the State Governor Kashim Shettima, National Security Adviser, NSA Babagana Monguno, top military chiefs and politicians in Borno State.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-GAv8UMRXweo/Vc98lBKXIVI/AAAAAAAAKVU/TWp8bQyTSv0/s400/dhu.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-LtnCacN_q28/Vc-E4Rvin5I/AAAAAAAABY8/_SaIgktvNYg/s320/dead.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-n0q2790UYjU/Vc-E5mE9PgI/AAAAAAAABZE/N4I11EYkfEU/s320/dead1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-vqJA-2vJGAY/Vc-E60CES2I/AAAAAAAABZM/UnGW714Mkvg/s320/dead2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/more-photos-from-borno-state-deputy.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by dunsman(f): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
So fast
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by natas22: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by stexsy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
God has started killing Boko Haram BOT members......

RIP
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by eagleeye2: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
RIP. I think this is the only aspect of Islam that I like. Quick Burial rites.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by otokx(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
eagleeye2:
RIP.
I think this is the only aspect of Islam that I like. Quick Burial rites.

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by Realist5: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Unto u we come unto u we shall return... RIP
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by majamajic(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rip
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by dunsman(f): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
otokx:

Seconded

Thirded
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
woah so fast?
Rip to him
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by muri4mig(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
stexsy:
God has started killing Boko Haram BOT members......

RIP
Another goat on the lose. When u finaly die soonest I pray I heard about ur death so that I can also speak bad about u.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by owobokiri(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
eagleeye2:
RIP.
I think this is the only aspect of Islam that I like. Quick Burial rites.

How about if the person wakes up say 4 hours later? You know that is possible. . We have read stories of supposedly 'dead' people waking up hours after being deposited at the mogue. .

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by Rilwayne001: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
RIP
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove oya
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by londonrivals: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
may his rest in peace
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by sayyid(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
dunsman:
So fast
dey no dey fake death oo in Islam if nt na inside hole u go wake up
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by londonrivals: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
no forget that he is a muslim
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by sayyid(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
owobokiri:

How about if the person wakes up say 4 hours later? You know that is possible. . We have read stories of supposedly 'dead' people waking up hours after being deposited at the mogue. .
na RIP b DAT 2nd tym
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lesson to us all!

We came with nothing and shall depart with nothing. Wealth is useless. Make peace with God and man.
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by londonrivals: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
lesson to all politicians
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by agabusta: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
owobokiri:

Well their graves are shallow and not deep, God who allowed the person to come back will give the strength to dig out.
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by aminho(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
He was a nice man we prayed the Friday prayer together
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by londonrivals: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
heya. RIP
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by bright007(f): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
ok
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rip
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by londonrivals: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
cc: lalasticlala i av more photos than sahara reporters
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by owobokiri(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
agabusta:

Well their graves are shallow and not deep, God who allowed the person to come back will give the strength to dig out.

Haba mallam!

Akwei matala faa. . .
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by Kagarko(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Allahumma Agfeer Hu Warhamhu Warhmna Ba'adahu.
Oh Allah May we die not expect in a state that is most preferred by You.

Amin.
Re: PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today by wordcat(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
dunsman:

Thirded
Fourted!

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours / Dickson's Re-election, A Clear Warning To The Dark Force's --gov. Wike / Another Blunder By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.