Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo (3025 Views)

Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by klem93(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
On your wedding day fa, No bra and you left everything open. For who? did you want to confuse the attendees or how on earth did she want the pastor to focus on the bible passage for the wedding ceremony? ladyF Introvert Ishilove Stephansmily swtchicgurl enitey MhizDeedy please is this proper? http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/photo-how-can-she-put-on-this-on-her.html

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by Immanueladebol(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Some Pastors wouldnt join dem 2geda
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by Stephansmily(f): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
klem93:
On your wedding day fa, No bra and you left everything open. For who? did you want to confuse the attendees or how on earth did she want the pastor to focus on the bible passage for the wedding ceremony? ladyF Introvert Ishilove Stephansmily swtchicgurl enitey MhizDeedy please is this proper? http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/photo-how-can-she-put-on-this-on-her.html

Description=>LOOSE PACKAGING

Nt accepted!

Bt its her choice tho'
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by swtchicgurl: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
What's wrong with her dress?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by dunsman(f): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
***spits*** ngozi hope you are seeing this, cause I know wat u are thinking,no try am o for our wedding
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by libertyfather(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
pinkbee:

Ask him oooo

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by Baawaa(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
The husband self, naa OGOGORO man,see his eyes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by dunsman(f): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
pinkbee:

Ask Google, u no see d boobs on d holy altar of God, thank God for Jesus christ, I would have fàllen already
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by majamajic(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
The guy is not complaining undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by klem93(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
rhetorical question... maybe na u be dat self or ur sis or somehow related.... how can a lady dress like that to the alter... U think the alter is a club house?
pinkbee:
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
klem93:
rhetorical question... maybe na u be dat self or ur sis or somehow related.... how can a lady dress like that to the alter... U think the alter is a club house?
Guess what? Churches these days are worse than 'club house'.

I still see nothing wrong with her dress.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
klem93:

Tz not right but if her family are ok with it that's dere business grin cheesy
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by Abbeyme: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
pinkbee:

With all emphasis!!! Not all churches ....
your church may equate to a club house, definitely not all churches. Am certain the dress can be better, she choose that pattern and her spouse agreed to it.

Who knows, they met at the club house. And being joined in another version of 'CLUB HOUSE'
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by thorpido(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
pinkbee:

Which churches if I may ask?I wish you could give examples.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by vivypretty(f): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
if the husband allowed her to wear it and priest did wed them with her wearing it who am i to complain

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abbeyme:

With all emphasis!!! Not all churches ....
your church may equate to a club house, definitely not all churches. Am certain the dress can be better, she choose that pattern and her spouse agreed to it.

Who knows, they met at the club house. And being joined in another version of 'CLUB HOUSE'

I'm not a christian my dear. I'm Irreligious.

It's her wedding day. She loves her look and her boo loves it too. That's all that matters. She's not getting married to the pastor

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
thorpido:
Which churches if I may ask?I wish you could give examples.
Christ embassy tops the list
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by thorpido(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
pinkbee:

Christ embassy tops the list
Okay if you say Christ Embassy.Just one out of many.
Many churches- RCCG,Deeper life,MFM,Baptist,Anglican,Presbyterian demand to see the wedding dress before the wedding day.

I see you say you are irreligious but your statement 'churches these days are worse than club houses' was a sweeping statement made in error.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
thorpido:
Okay if you say Christ Embassy.Just one out of many.
Many churches- RCCG,Deeper life,MFM,Baptist,Anglican,Presbyterian demand to see the wedding dress before the wedding day.

I see you say you are irreligious but your statement 'churches these days are worse than club houses' was a sweeping statement made in error.
I can't list them all that's why I gave christ embassy as an example because I've been there several times
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo by enitey(f): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
klem93:

It's not proper.......it's just so bad that the world we live in today think it is normal to be immoral

(1) (Reply)

Botcho Cream For Butt/hip And Boobs Enhancement / AUTHENTIC Emporio Armani Wristwatches At discount prices / Natural Hair Fashion Inspiration By Adesuwa Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.