Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob (4363 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by emyphil: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Billionaire Richard Branson from the United Kingdom used his tweeter handle @richardbranson Thursday evening to remind the world about the Biafran genocide that world leaders have conspicuously avoided. 48 years after the British government led by then prime minister Harold Wilson actively participated in a genocidal annihilation of the Biafran people, the world is yet to hold responsible those who took part in what is unarguably one of the darkest periods of modern history.

Interestingly, Sir Richard Branson, Chairman of virgin group of companies, chose the article titled ‘Biafra is dying on its feet’ to draw attention to the inhumanity of war and tyranny as captured through the lens of photographers. You can find his article with more photos about this issue on virgin.com.

Never in modern history have so many people been massacred so much in such large numbers by any available means and the world simply moved on.

The human suffering that is Biafra is not yet over. Today, Biafrans are still prisoners in their homeland. From being a once great race of people who pride themselves in hard work, knowledge, culture and religion, they are essentially slaves in the British created Nigeria.

Here is the tweet from Branson.

Billionaire Richard Branson reminds the world of the Biafran genocide | The Biafran Chronicle
http://biafranchronicle.com/2015/06/19/richard-branson-

10 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by ElDaIllest(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Our voice must be heard and justice must be served!!!...kudos to fellow Biafrans!

16 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
nnamdi kanu the short albino is just deceiving you guys... Even the callers that normally call during his hate programme are all actors.

grin Kanu the albino said he got 2million foot soldiers to annihilate the Nigeria soldiers anytime any day, And some brainwashed people are hailing the albino who is busy gallivanting in London with that runs-girl called rose.. he he he I laugh at ibos

9 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
ElDaIllest:
Our voice must be heard and justice must be served!!!...kudos to fellow Biafrans!
which voice must be heard?
Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by PedroJP(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
British themselves acknowledge d fact that Nigeria is a mistake and shouldn't have come into existence, but baboons and monkeys will always shout one Nigeria and see no fault in the scam entity called Nigeria.

Biafra must come. Like minds will be in charge of their matters and not such in this zoo we have different interests.

14 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by GspotAngela(f): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chukwu Abiama Okike scatter the teeth of any ibo man that does not want to go back to iboland.
all ibos are going back to Biafra

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by queenzibah(f): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
nnamdi kanu the short albino is just deceiving you guys... Even the callers that normally call during his hate programme are all actors.

grin Kanu the albino said he got 2million foot soldiers to annihilate the Nigeria soldiers anytime any day, And some brainwashed people are hailing the albino who is busy gallivanting in London with that runs-girl called rose.. he he he I laugh at ibos
dnt u hav work? Sorry I meant to say waka

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by PedroJP(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
which voice must be heard?

U no dey carry eye see Biafra matter for here.

Are u sure u no dey see Biafra for dream ?

Biafra will come. Can't u even imagine having a nation of ur own where all sectors will be controlled by Yoruba. Don't u think u'll make sthing out of it ?

13 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by SOUNDKING: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
PedroJP:
British themselves acknowledge d fact that Nigeria is a mistake and shouldn't have come into existence, but baboons and monkeys will always shout one Nigeria and see no fault in the scam entity called Nigeria.

Biafra must come. Like minds will be in charge of their matters and not such in this zoo we have different interests.
don't mind the baboons,they thought unity of a nation must be based on natural resources,Nigeria is a curse to humanity.

11 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by PedroJP(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
Chukwu Abiama Okike scatter the teeth of any ibo man that does not want to go back to iboland.

Hope u will call back all connies around d world to Odua states.

16 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
PedroJP:

U no dey carry eye see Biafra matter for here.

Are u sure u no dey see Biafra for dream ?

Biafra will come. Can't u even imagine having a nation of ur own where all sectors will be controlled by Yoruba. Don't u think u'll make sthing out of it ?
we will start agitating for odua republic when the Niger delta oil has dried up...

one Nigeria for now is by fire by force. That what was your azikwe wanted when he forced us into this marriage.
Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by PedroJP(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Guess Richard Branson equally called on radio to act, guess u didn't read d post.

9 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
queenzibah:
dnt u hav work? Sorry I meant to say waka
give me work abeg... mumu
Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by GspotAngela(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
PedroJP:

Guess Richard Branson equally called on radio to act, guess u didn't read d post.
You igbos are the dumbest set of humans on the surface of the earth.

So one ibo guy who works in cahoot with namdi cownu made a phone call; fakes a british accent; calls himself Sir Richerd Branson and you stupid fools belive it was Richard Branson the industralist that actually spoke on radio Biafra.
Are fl'atheads this foolish ?

1 Like

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by kernel501: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

I guess he was playing and Nigerian government was busy debunking his playing claims and hurting to jam Radio Biafra... Born coward.
The fact you know he has a white girl friend makes you his follower, keeping following him and die of high blood pressure.

12 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by GspotAngela(f): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
PedroJP:

Hope u will call back all connies around d world to Odua states.
you are an a55wipe. I am not yoruba, i care less about odua states.

In the event of the disintergration of Nigeria, all ibos living outside iboland will be deported back to Biafra. Let that sink into your fl'athead

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
kernel501:

I guess he was playing and Nigerian government was busy debunking his playing claim and hurting to jam Radio Biafra... Born coward.
The fact you know he has a white girl friend makes you his follower, keeping following him and die of high blood pressure.
see mumu... who told you d**khead that kanu the short albino's gf is a white girl ? His babe was a sharer back then.... I almost got my own share of the free punnany from her back then. grin

kanu is the cousin brother of shekau
Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by godoluwa(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

but wait, why do you people force yourself on biafran? is it a must for us to be one country?

9 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by kernel501: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
you are an a55wipe. I am not yoruba, i care less about odua states.

In the event of the disintergration of Nigeria, all ibos living outside iboland will be deported back to Biafra. Let that sink into your fl'athead

Did you ever pass Common Entrance? Can't believe what you are saying, you think once Biafra comes all Biafrans living every where we will be deported?

Secondly l understand your tribe is stricken with cowardice as a hallmark.

9 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by donholy28(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
See asssholes spiting insults on Biafra...thunda fire ya head

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by kernel501: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
see mumu... who told you d**khead that kanu the short albino's gf is a white girl ? His babe was a sharer back then.... I almost got my own share of the free punnany from her back then. grin

kanu is the cousin brother of shekau

At the mention of Nnamdi's name, your blood pressure goes high. Just a candid advise, go back to school.

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by GspotAngela(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
kernel501:

Did you ever pass Common Entrance? Can't believe what you are saying, you think once Biafra comes all Biafrans living every where we will be deported?

Secondly l understand your tribe is stricken with cowardice as a hallmark.
shut the f/ck up you mot'herfcking, akpu-chopping, fl'atheaded, nyamiri b'stard.

You and you foolish biafran kinsfolk must be deluded if you still belive that you will be permited to stay anywhere in Nigeria outside iboland once you get your Biafra country.

You ibo animals are just too stupid. You want an independent iboland but you do not want to go back to iboland

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by kernel501: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
we will start agitating for odua republic when the Niger delta oil has dried up...

one Nigeria for now is by fire by force. That what was your azikwe wanted when he forced us into this marriage.

While you are busy celebrating One Nigeria , we are busy developing our human resources. Apart from gang-up politics system practiced in Nigeria, we are far better off in almost every field of life.

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by queenzibah(f): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
give me work abeg... mumu
beta as u ask, my toilet is dirty......aturu

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by kliq(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
GspotAngela:

Lol and who is chukwu abiama okike?
Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by kliq(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Biafrauds can go undecided

Proudly Isoko

#TeamOneNigeria
Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by kernel501: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
shut the f/ck up you mot'herfcking, akpu-chopping, fl'atheaded, nyamiri b'stard.

You and you foolish biafran kinsfolk must be deluded if you still belive that you will be permited to stay anywhere in Nigeria outside iboland once you get your Biafra country.

You ibo animals are just too stupid. You want an independent iboland but you do not want to go back to iboland

You are busy picking fight with the Igbos, while Hausas took Kwara State. Am not surprise knowing fully well that your roots will die once Biafrans are gone, so... l understand why you are fighting to have us identify with you.

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by unclejb2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

all these just to tell us that u know Nnamdi Kanu and his girlfriend?... I guess u feel that makes u a star!

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by GspotAngela(f): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
kernel501:

You are busy picking fight with the Igbos, while Hausas took Kwara State. Am not surprise knowing fully well that your roots will die once Biafrans are gone, so... l understand why you are fighting to have us identify with you.
what is this mad ibo dog saying? Who told you that i am Hausa? When did i say i am from Kwara? Its very obvious that you are gradually going insane.

It shant be well with any ibo man that does not want to go back to Biafra. Who wants to to be associated with you ibo animals? It is my daily prayer that you scums go back to your cursed land

1 Like

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigeria as a country is the biggest scam in the world!

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by kernel501: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
what is this mad ibo dog saying? Who told you that i am Hausa? When did i say i am from Kwara? Its very obvious that you are gradually going insane.

It shant be well with any ibo man that does not want to go back to Biafra. Who wants to to be associated with you ibo animals? It is my daily prayer that you scums go back to your cursed land

I will dignify you with a reply, ask your 10 year old brother to help you read my previous post, l guess your illiteracy level is top-notch.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Government Denies Privatizing Schools / IDPs Protest Diversion Of Foodstuff- Daily Trust / President Buhari Congratulates Donald Trump For The Victorious Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.