Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Wow! Cool...so This Is Where Students Now Go To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Cool...so This Is Where Students Now Go To (1194 Views)

Students turn bad ā€“ As Students now drug invigilators with dangerous chemical / Wow! Cool Interview Of Simi With OAP Emmy @galaxypartytime On Galaxy TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Cool...so This Is Where Students Now Go To by killafree: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
I came across this website known as www.akadawriters.com and funny enough i saw a girl talking about it in a banking hall and since i have the same problem, i decided to check it out sharply. I am a pgd student and have been working on my project for a couple of weeks without going anywhere and luckily those girls gave me this clue out....I found out it is a web based service for writing research and other papers for people of companies. They write research papers like final:
* year projects,
*term papers
*undergraduate research projects
*masters thesis
*PhD dissertations
*research proposals
*journal articles
*NGO funding grant proposals
*feasibility studies
*research data analysis
*business plans
*web/blog content

For me i needed help with my chapter 3 and four and that is basically SPSS analysis for my data. Omo these guys completed this work in 24 hours! I got my paper the next day. and you will be surprised at how cheap it was: N500 per page! I am so happy this service is now available to Naija students oh cos my cousin schooling in Ukraine told me of such academic assistance services in Europe. This is a blessing to Naija Students!
As they list on the site:
++ Every paper written from scratch
++ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
++ zero plagiarism policy
++ Unlimited revisions
++ 24/7 Service
++ No templates used
++ Delivered in MS Word & PDF format

Re: Wow! Cool...so This Is Where Students Now Go To by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
when u av graduated with first class, and u get job, u will also call those ppl to help u bah for #500 undecided

nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Cool...so This Is Where Students Now Go To by killafree: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
when u av graduated with first class, and u get job, u will also call those ppl to help u bah for #500 undecided
nonsense

and you've never gotten help with a school assignment in your life? whats wrong with that? are they writing my exams for me? self righteous hypocrite.....

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Cool...so This Is Where Students Now Go To by siegfried99(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Wow! Cool...so This Is Where Students Now Go To by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Scam.
Re: Wow! Cool...so This Is Where Students Now Go To by killafree: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Demigods:
Scam.

believe what you must dude.....at least no one has had a bad experience with them. dont just dispel stuff you know nothing about
Re: Wow! Cool...so This Is Where Students Now Go To by mperoakeem(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
killafree:
I came across this website known as www.akadawriters.com and funny enough i saw a girl talking about it in a banking hall and since i have the same problem, i decided to check it out sharply. I am a pgd student and have been working on my project for a couple of weeks without going anywhere and luckily those girls gave me this clue out....I found out it is a web based service for writing research and other papers for people of companies. They write research papers like final:
* year projects,
*term papers
*undergraduate research projects
*masters thesis
*PhD dissertations
*research proposals
*journal articles
*NGO funding grant proposals
*feasibility studies
*research data analysis
*business plans
*web/blog content

For me i needed help with my chapter 3 and four and that is basically SPSS analysis for my data. Omo these guys completed this work in 24 hours! I got my paper the next day. and you will be surprised at how cheap it was: N500 per page! I am so happy this service is now available to Naija students oh cos my cousin schooling in Ukraine told me of such academic assistance services in Europe. This is a blessing to Naija Students!
As they list on the site:
++ Every paper written from scratch
++ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
++ zero plagiarism policy
++ Unlimited revisions
++ 24/7 Service
++ No templates used
++ Delivered in MS Word & PDF format
just tell us to pls visit ur site and stop the lies... We're no dummy

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Cool...so This Is Where Students Now Go To by Demmocrats(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Kim K Takes North And The Kardashian Clan On Luxury Vacation In Barts / Kylie Jenner : ā€ Iā€™m Putting My Range Rover Out For Pasture / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Se*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.