Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Man Threatens To Drag Son-in-law To Court For Beating Up Pregnant Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Threatens To Drag Son-in-law To Court For Beating Up Pregnant Wife (446 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari / Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatens To Drag Son-in-law To Court For Beating Up Pregnant Wife by ceo247frolic(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Alhaji Sidi Ndagi, the father of a lady, Adama Usman, has threatened a court action against his son-in-law, Mr Mallami Usman, for beating his pregnant daughter to a state of coma.

Usman of Tundun Amba, Lafia, Nasarawa State, had on August 10 allegedly beaten Adama to a state of coma and went into hiding.

Ndagi told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), on Friday in Lafia, that he would seek legal redress to see the end of the inhuman act visited on his pregnant daughter.

“This is not the first time Usman beat my daughter to a state of coma, but this time around, his cup has filled up. I will ensure that he is fished out from his hiding place to face prosecution,” the father said.

Adama, who is still recuperating in a hospital in Lafia, while narrating her ordeal, told NAN that she was assaultd by her husband just because she visited her elder brother on August 10.

“When I asked what my offence was, he insulted my parents. On my way to the kitchen, he followed me and started beating me till I fell,” Adama said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/man-threatens-to-drag-son-in-law-to.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Man Threatens To Drag Son-in-law To Court For Beating Up Pregnant Wife by kliq(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dastardly undecided rather than go through all that long court proceedings why not get 2/3 young men play him a little angry
Re: Man Threatens To Drag Son-in-law To Court For Beating Up Pregnant Wife by Demmocrats(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok that's simple if the story of the wife is correct then its shows that the man is broke, qualities of frustrated men are beating up there wives.
Re: Man Threatens To Drag Son-in-law To Court For Beating Up Pregnant Wife by christinie(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Awuusa na uta.
Re: Man Threatens To Drag Son-in-law To Court For Beating Up Pregnant Wife by MartineeVIP(f): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmmn! Nawa o. He is such an animal how can he lay his filthy hands On his pregnant wife. He should be found from his hiding to come and face the law.
Re: Man Threatens To Drag Son-in-law To Court For Beating Up Pregnant Wife by enoqueen: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Useless man.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: No Amount Of Pressure Will Stop Me From Prosecuting Looters / 10 Currencies That May Follow Tenge In Tumble Triggered By China / I’m Not Protecting Jonathan From Buhari’s Probe – Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.