Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Want To Share Some Cool Interesting Facts About Google/microsoft - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Share Some Cool Interesting Facts About Google/microsoft (486 Views)

What Are Some Cool Things To Do With A Laser Pointer? / 16 Facts You Don't Know About Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Share Some Cool Interesting Facts About Google/microsoft by DonaldGenes(m): 12:40am On Aug 16, 2015
goto http://google.com/history
(It will ask you about your password, its a safety check so that no one could see your history while you are not around tongue)

if you open it will show you the complete history of browsing from the day when you started using Google.

And this does't end here, it will also tell you

•Your most frequent hour of Googling.
•The daily search activity.
•The detail of all of your previous months.
•Total Google searches from day one.
and if you click on "Show more trends>>" it will also show you
•Your top sites (w.r.t usage).
•Your top queries.
•Your top clicks

A sample image is attached below

Re: I Want To Share Some Cool Interesting Facts About Google/microsoft by Newbieeee(m): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Hm. Thanks for your infos. shocked
Re: I Want To Share Some Cool Interesting Facts About Google/microsoft by banjicom(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Edited: One MacBook Air for sale. cheap! / Innjoo One HD Available For 15k / External Hard Disk For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.