Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Meet The Senior Special Assistant (administration) To Mrs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Senior Special Assistant (administration) To Mrs Buhari (577 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze / Osinbajo At The Senior Course 37 Grad Ceremony Armed Forces College (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Senior Special Assistant (administration) To Mrs Buhari by 360frolic(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-mFz37z8x1kY/Vc-wWsWEphI/AAAAAAAGP1Q/fGQbzJkm28I/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

As seen on the pages of Daily Trust newspaper yesterday. Which one is Senior Special Assistant (Administration) to the Wife of the President? I thought those days were over?

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/meet-senior-special-assistant.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Meet The Senior Special Assistant (administration) To Mrs Buhari by natas22: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Senior special assistant haha grin from analyzing the position the senior so there are others that are junior to her and special ke they should call it pa to the woman nah grin
Re: Meet The Senior Special Assistant (administration) To Mrs Buhari by natas22: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2015
grin I have never said this but I have to haters oya food on the table come and attack grin
Re: Meet The Senior Special Assistant (administration) To Mrs Buhari by ThisisBuhari: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2015
i have met her and so?
Re: Meet The Senior Special Assistant (administration) To Mrs Buhari by upwardmode: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2015
x
Re: Meet The Senior Special Assistant (administration) To Mrs Buhari by temitemi1(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2015
"I would not be having office of the first lady" " I'm to be addressed as the wife of the president" "Buhari's wife still cook for her husband" bla bla bla... Bloody hypocrites!!
Re: Meet The Senior Special Assistant (administration) To Mrs Buhari by praise010(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Between Jonathan and Buhari, Buhari all the way for me.

But I don't trust Politicians anywhere in the world. Lying is part of the tool of their trade.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah: The Conscience Of A Nation. / Diasporan Igbos-by Wikipedia / Photos: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.