Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

After HTML & CSS, What's Next For An Aspiring Web Designer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / After HTML & CSS, What's Next For An Aspiring Web Designer? (832 Views)

9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / Now That I Have Learnt The Basics Of HTML And CSS, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After HTML & CSS, What's Next For An Aspiring Web Designer? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Guys please i need answers, i learned html and css, i know how to design a web with javascript and php.

Now what's next?
Re: After HTML & CSS, What's Next For An Aspiring Web Designer? by Godmother(f): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2015
The next step would you practicing until you become really good. Do some sample jobs and then start publicizing your work
Re: After HTML & CSS, What's Next For An Aspiring Web Designer? by barackosama(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Bro i'll advise you go learn how to use Boostrap Framework and save your self the stress. It is widely used.
Re: After HTML & CSS, What's Next For An Aspiring Web Designer? by thewebcraft(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2015
barackosama:
Bro i'll advise you go learn how to use Boostrap Framework and save your self the stress. It is widely used.
WTF?
Re: After HTML & CSS, What's Next For An Aspiring Web Designer? by thewebcraft(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2015
yahayya1a:
Guys please i need answers, i learned html and css, i know how to design a web with javascript and php.
Now what's next?
Only go for Bootstrap if your css is below average, I think you should start building web apps for clients.

1 Like

Re: After HTML & CSS, What's Next For An Aspiring Web Designer? by barackosama(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2015
thewebcraft:

WTF?
What? Am a Web Dev/Designer. Am very good in web designing. Using Boostrap doesnt mean you dont understand CSS very well but we use it just to save Time, Stress and Resource.
Re: After HTML & CSS, What's Next For An Aspiring Web Designer? by thewebcraft(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2015
barackosama:

What? Am a Web Dev/Designer. Am very good in web designing. Using Boostrap doesnt mean you dont understand CSS very well but we use it just to save Time, Stress and Resource.
"Boostrap doesnt mean you dont understand CSS"..So you honestly believe that? I'm not against using bootstrap but i don't think its the best advice you should give to someone in this case...
Re: After HTML & CSS, What's Next For An Aspiring Web Designer? by barackosama(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2015
thewebcraft:

"Boostrap doesnt mean you dont understand CSS"..So you honestly believe that? I'm not against using bootstrap but i don't think its the best advice you should give to someone in this case...
Wow, ok @OP go code all day! Since you said you know CSS, HTML, JS, and PHP #congratulations. I think you should start by making a simple CMS with Login feature for your self.

(1) (Reply)

Get Airtel 1gb For #400 Only / I Want To Buy Facebook Fan Page Follower, Who Is Selling? / God is great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.