Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Obj's Plea Is Why We Are Calling Of Our Strike..resident Doctors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's Plea Is Why We Are Calling Of Our Strike..resident Doctors. (702 Views)

We Did Not Suspend Strike-resident Doctors / 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By The Nigerian Military' - NDA / It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj's Plea Is Why We Are Calling Of Our Strike..resident Doctors. by azimibraun: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2015
I am yet to understand why people don't understand how influential and patriotic former president Olusegun Aremu Matthew Obsanjo is. I watched the spokeman of the Resident doctors who are on strike say unequivocally that former President OBJ was the one who out of concern for the lives of poor Nigerians beg them to call of their strike and resume work while government go about fixing the differences between them and the doctors. Every other time people are quick to insult the elder state man for opening his mouth. I am yet to see anybody or group applaud this move. Imgine a group of Professionals who have not been paid their dues, sacrificing because somebody just pleaded with them. That somebody no doubt must be a honourable Man.

Source: Channelstv news @10 August 15 2015.
Re: Obj's Plea Is Why We Are Calling Of Our Strike..resident Doctors. by natas22: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2015
Op your source get problem
Re: Obj's Plea Is Why We Are Calling Of Our Strike..resident Doctors. by Marcus2(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2015
good for them
Re: Obj's Plea Is Why We Are Calling Of Our Strike..resident Doctors. by azimibraun: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Solve the problem Bros.. abi make I lie say na moon I get the news from? Help me define source bros.
Re: Obj's Plea Is Why We Are Calling Of Our Strike..resident Doctors. by ckmayoca: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Op OP.... hear ursef. Why PMB no even do anything about this strike and yet hospitals keep rejecting emergency patients, probe one side and put other things in order at the other side. With probing alone, walai u 3 terms won't be enough for u.

(1) (Reply)

UN Ambassador And Actress Chika Ike Visits Côte D'ivoire - In Picx / Radio Biafra Back On Air / Why Biafra Will Not Go Away (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.