Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

Question To Nigerians And Nairalander/apc Fans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question To Nigerians And Nairalander/apc Fans (277 Views)

Labaran Maku Vs Tanko Almakura Court Drama: The Questions I Ask APC Fans / 10 Pictures APC Fans Dont Want To See / 10 Words APC Fans Dont Want To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To Nigerians And Nairalander/apc Fans by emyphil: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2015
I read an article were bombardment of sambisa forest was ordered. my question is what happens to the chibok girls in there with boko haram or have nigeria decided to bomb them together with boko boys or have they been rescued? just asking
Re: Question To Nigerians And Nairalander/apc Fans by DaBullIT(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2015
if you truly think the Girls are still in Sambisa

Your are sirring on a lorrrrng thing

2 Likes

Re: Question To Nigerians And Nairalander/apc Fans by divinehand2003(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Chibok girls in Sambisa forest?
Remember that the six weeks extension of the presidential elections was used to bombard Sambisa forest but the chibok girls were never found. Not even one.
Re: Question To Nigerians And Nairalander/apc Fans by emyphil: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2015
so we're is the girls?. please madam oby ezekwesiri were are u bring back our girls bbb

(1) (Reply)

APC Governors Condole Their Borno Counterpart Over Deputy's Demise / Free Ringtones For Your Mobile Phone / Legislators Jumbo Pay: Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.