Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

How To Super Increase Blog View - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Super Increase Blog View (969 Views)

How To Increase Blog Traffic For Free / 7 Tested Tips To Increase Blog Readers / 10 Tactics To Increase Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Super Increase Blog View by goverment(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2015
My blog is setup before 1 week and I don't know how to bring traffic in my blog. If you can help me then please replie.....( Name Withheld)

That was a scenario taken from a forum. Suddenly, that is what do affect new bloggers around the globe. But the question is, "is your content unique? Did you even try to read or learn anything about blogging before getting into it? Does your blog has logo, falcon? Is your blog symmetric?

For a new blog, getting traffic is not an instant process, its all about ongoing (continues) process. How about you start practicing the traffic thing like:

* Search Engine Optimization, optimising your content with keyword to increase blog view through search engine like Yahoo, Google and Bing.

* Using social networking to increase blog view by publishing your post to Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and Twitter.

* Post networking in your blog. In other word, I mean related post, linking (copy and paste) your post address into your blog content and tag cloud (wordpress users).

* Guest blogging and commenting from other blog of your niche by trying to link it to your blog. That can increase blog view or expose your blog.

* Forum</a> to post your recent blog content this can also increase blog view

Google does not just rank you on the first week after your blog setup, it take at least 3-5 month to do so, unless you have to post unique content. For now practice keyword research and content writing, it will improve your increase blog view.

Someone ask a question from warrior forum, "I have read your post, but is there no simple way to increase blog view"? The first response was "is not as easy as you think or is a quick process, but its an ongoing process." Let's discuss more on ways to increase blog views

WAYS TO INCREASE BLOG VIEWS
There are lots of ways to practically increase blog views, though the popular ones are usually social networks like facebook, twitter and google+. Apart from the ones I just listed, there are others, let me discuss.

Social Network
After join social network. You started to create pages, group, circle, followers etc. Along the way you get members, fans, follower, friends estimating 30 - 50. The worst part of it is that some of them are spam or don't recognise your article. What will you do?

Increasing blog view through social network is on of a kind, but has to do through tacticle way. It's a good thing to know that most readers in social network are engaging readers while some are not especially when making valuable update.

Facebook And Twitter
Sign in to facebook and twitter and keep it running. The next step is to create:
* Your Bio: Your bio explain more about you and your business and what its all about. To create a bio in facebook, go to facebook->profile->about you. For twitter, go to setting->bio.

* Widget And Share Button: Most of the widget and share button are usually made of like and share button. With this you can encourage readers to click the share button or like button without searching for you in social network. You can also send private message to friends in social network like this " I'll like you to accept my facebook page request http://m.facebook.com/davinstower
" without forcing them to join your group or page by using the Add Member or Invite fans things like that.

* Engagement Tactics: "I don't like friends who don't respond to my tweet or post.". You can easily lose out readers from your social network if you ignore feedback to there response.

* Twitter Search: Recently I discover that you can use twitter search to increase blog view by using your blog niche to find those who are interested to read your blog

LinkeDIN
LinkeDIN is another professional social network for bloggers, marketers, advertisers etc. They also have professional profile share button to use fro sharing your blog content.

To begin with LinkeDIN, create a
* Company Profile
* Personal Profile
* Connection Building like work, schools, emails etc
* Create Group

Blog Sharing And Update
linking your blog to linkeDIN is another way to increase blog view. You can do this with the help of share button from your blog. You can also update article from your blog, below is what I usually do when clicking the share button from my blog:

Keyword Content Writing

Its a good thing that you see this post about Keyword Content Writing, though its difficult to develop....

READ MORE>>http://www.davinstower.com/blog/2015/08/05/keyword-content-writing

or paste it to your linkeDIN status.

NOTE: Don't engage in network spamming

Google+
I was looking for ways to increase blog view through google+ and suddenly I came across three blogs that enlight more on how to use google+ to increase blog view. Allow me to share those ideas with you.

People love to read headlines, update and also give comment. You can use this to attract your readers to your blog.

Link Blog To Google+: The is like a gateway to connect people to you blog by linking your blog to your google+ profile.

Google+ Circle: You can create, rename a circle and add friends to it. Google+ is like an organising list or folders. Those in you circle has great benefit as to who will receive you blog content first

Link Blog Post To Google+: This is another way to rank higher in google+ and search engine. You can do that by sharing your blog post to your google+ and also your circle

Google+ Community: while not target google+ community. Join a community, click the google share button of your current post and choose community then send. With that you will be able to promote your blog in google search engine.

NOTE: take your time to learn more tactics on how to use Google+

Forums
Forums are another way to increase blog view. Forum is base on question and answer site, you can use it to target your niche or community by using your blog post to give answers.

Where to Find Forum And Sign up
Search engines are always available to conduct your search base on signing up for forum site. Forums of high participant and daily update are always the best for increase blog view.

Forum Community And Signature
Search for community base on your niche read their question and give answer to their questions, you can use community to increase blog view through signature. Create a signature containing your blog address so that it will appear on every reply, post, comment you made. You also write a post and at the end of the post, you put the post source address

Conclusion
Now that you have reach to the conclusion of this post, I will like to ask you some view question regarding post.:

1; What are the practical ways to increase blog view?
2; What are your experience in relating this post?

Please leave your answer by using the comment box

READ MORE>>http://www.davinstower.com/blog/2015/08/15/how-to-super-increase-blog-view/

Re: How To Super Increase Blog View by dantewest: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ever felt confused with all the religious obligations and stuffs?

You might just be an atheist or an agnostic.

Don't feel sad, go to www.dantewest.

You are welcome!

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognise No-follow Websites / This Photo Cracked Me Up. / 9-awesome-drawing-by-artists-who-dont-see-line-as-boundaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.