Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Earn Free Microsoft Exam Cerification Vouchers And Dumps At Bi-trax, Ikeja - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Earn Free Microsoft Exam Cerification Vouchers And Dumps At Bi-trax, Ikeja (1817 Views)

Mcitp Videos And Dumps: / Free Microsoft Excel Training In Nigeria / Free Microsoft Training Seminar In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free Microsoft Exam Cerification Vouchers And Dumps At Bi-trax, Ikeja by newgroom: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2009
Between now and June 20th, 2009, Bi-TraxAxxent Coy Ltd ( www.bi-traxaxxent.com ), Ikeja Branch is giving away free vouchers for you to write your MCTS certification exams with us (free of all charges)

All you need to do is to register for any/all of these three MCTS trainings and you automatically win free exam vouchers to write the exams at the end of the trainings:

i. MCTS- Microsoft Windows Vista Configuration
ii. MCTS- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
iii. MCTS- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure

In addition to this, you will earn for yourself free Pass4sure dumps for all the exams. Hurry now as it is on first-come-first-serve basis.

Visit us today at

Bi-TraxAxxent Company Limited
24B, Kofoworola Crescent
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way
Balogun Bus Stop, By Lagoon Hospital
Ikeja
01-9502672, 08098248729
i n f o @ bi-traxaxxent-ikeja.com

Or

Call Miss Titi on 01-9502672, 08036429230

(1) (Reply)

HSE TRAINING IN PORT HARCOURT / Dell Storage Area Network (san) Management Training On Dvd / I Can Provide Cfa Q-bank And 3 Day Seminiar And 16 Week Online Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.