Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ten Companies Called Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ten Companies Called Me (2042 Views)

This Number Called Me These Night 08083957*** / Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Companies Called Me by Gbasso: 4:31am On Sep 30, 2006
Hello my people, help me iron this out. I have a 2.1, good ssce , and about ten multinatinals or there about have called me for various intvws and tests but i am still unemployed, though i know i perform very well in each case. i am thinking of going back to the 'land' FARMING. or what do you think?
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by theforce(m): 4:45am On Sep 30, 2006
Gbasso,
In all things put God first, Not your 2:1, There are 3rd classs graduates working with glo!! Secondly, what course did you get your first class in? What other skill do you have? I.E. Computer / IT, Project Mgt, Report writting etc.

How do you carry yourself at these interviews? How is your spoken English?

Many factors could be limiting your success, but i know you are just a phone call away from that job you desire!
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by meo: 4:49am On Sep 30, 2006
make u no lose hope at all.abi u no b nigerian person.but if ur mind dey to go make farm abeg contact me,i go fit help u chop the harvest sad
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by yankidelta(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2006
Nice advice from theforce!
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by Roscodaddy(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2006
Check with your village witches,and bind them.
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by jenuin(f): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2006
bros,i smiled as soon as i saw your text,then said well,his in the becoming stage.its like everyone has stated.dear,u'll get there soon,but it has to be in god's own time.keep praying, beliveing,and trying, and it will come tru.bless u plenty.
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by kuntakinte(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2006
welcome to the world boy! It's not about 2.1 or 2.2 or 1st class, it's about who you know, or how lucky you can get
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by LABISTER(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2006
shocked theforce is very correct. Your qualification not withstanding in the side of GOD, Best of luck guy, Don't give up, untill God answer,
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by Bisiriyu: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2006
You need to be more prayerful. It's not about having a 2.1 or knowing all the top shots. It's about having the right connection with God. He's the alpha and omega, the only connection you need. Try connecting with him. He has never failed and he'll never fail. With the favour of God on your side, even the sky is not your limit.

I wish you the best.
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by uchetobi(f): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2006
haha" as if you dont know its man know man.
pray for God's favor too.
With spiritual and human connection. The sky cant be your limit
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by crusader(f): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2006
Honey, u really have to research about the company, envisage and have ready answers for questions on why should we hire u? what r your strenghts and weaknesses? etc be composed relaxed and confident above all pray hard. Someone in the panel may like u and be willing to give u a chance believe me favour works. Be smartly dressed very important take heart u will get a job.
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by wonuola(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2006
wen u finally get get a job, you will have a great story 2 tell
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by Consultant(f): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2006
Let me give you some practical advice. If you are in good standing with any of the HR reps in the companies that interviewed you, call them up and ask them to please tell you objectively what you could have done better in the interview to secure the job.

Thank God for His grace, and it is always sufficient but getting a job is not just luck of the draw. The ability to successfully interview is a skill and it needs to be learnt/acquired. The first step to acquiring that skill is to find out what you are doing wrong and work to correct it. I wish you all the best in your job search.
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by MyPeace(f): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2006
Roscodday made a point.

Though most of us wont believe it, but its a reality in our NIGERIA.

If you are a Christian, i will advice you to go for a prayer/deliverance sesion in your church (if you don't have any church in mind, please go to Mountain on Fire, they are good in deliverance cases).
my younger brother had a similar case, he is such an intligent boy, but it took him years to pass his ssce, whereas all his frnds he taught in the exams all passed.  He stoped seeningthe situation as a mere thing, and attacked it spiritually, thank God it is now a history.

Some ppple  adviced you to acquire extra skill (Good) while others are telln u that some people with 3rd are working with Glo , so, ?  think about these two opposite advices?

My dear, drastic PROBLEM requries drastic SOLUTION.

Thank God you realise earlier that there is a problem, you time of Gods remebrance has come!!!

CHECK OUT THIS TESTIMONY

A brother told me that after graudation with good grade, he was jobless for years.  What made him to undergo a deliverance was when he was later offered a job with one of these oil companies, so he was chating with the Whiteman, immediately the Whiteman brought out his appointment letter to give him, breeze from nowwhere came and blow the paper out of the whiteman's hand, and that was the end of the appointment.  the whiteman told him that there is something mysterious about him, hence they wont offer him the job.

That was when he started seeking for deliverance, and now it is all history.

You wont get to that level, because you have discovered the problem before the problem discover you.

I know some people will attack this my stand, but my brother, we are in nigeria and all these things happen, so one needs DIVINE COVER.
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by Olulayomi(f): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2006
My friend, take a very good look at your situation and pray over it very well.   Your situation may due to what you didnt do right in all the text or it may be spiritual problems.
Just be prayerful and take to the advice of that nairalander who suggested MFM.  It really works cause I'm a living testimony.  Take care smiley
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by forgiven(m): 3:57am On Oct 06, 2006
Everything started with God and so I will advise you like many people have, that you should stay real close to God. His timing is not ours. A lot of first class 2.1 holders are doing fine outside there, a lot of 2.2 too and a lot of 3. Also a lot of first class, 2.1, 2.2 and 3 are outside there looking for even an extra moral classes (evening lessons) to work. What am i saying, it is not a function of your grade. God has His own plan for everyone. You may as well go for delieverance. You never can tell, some forces (negative) may be at work in your life. In any case I will remember you in my prayers. Nothing is impossible with God. All the best
Re: Ten Companies Called Me by Kaycea: 4:36am On Oct 07, 2006
I want you to know that every success in life is a function of God's providence and time.Just dont bank on your grades but trust God to give value to your life.You will make it, dont give up hope.they could still call u for the jobs.
cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Norton Antivirus 2007 Hardware Code / Share Your Guinness E-test Experience Here / Opportunities For Oracle Erp Consultants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.