Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. (5549 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / "Easiest Way To Get A Date This Season, Starlight And Solo Reviews" / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by hben: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2015

Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by INTROVERT(f): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
cutehector kinda girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
cutehector kinda girl grin grin

I rather be gay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by realtestament(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nop! i don't do guys smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by rosy4u(f): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
chisos shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Ginaz(f): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
that moment she blow you for eye.......heheheheh grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Demmocrats(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
That's ngeneukwu grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by AdeQuate18: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
This bea definitely used alot of steroids. Ladies can't get as big as that naturally
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by sulky1: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
She will beat u like a wrinking ball,the onlything u go shop na igbati
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Bola4mi(f): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Even using microscope dis is a man.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by titi4fola(f): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Her beauty is incomparable shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by adonbilivit: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
wetin go make me date am in d first place? who will Bleep who when we are in between the sheets
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Maybe in Hell sha
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Haywhymido(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
I doubt if we will be opportune to come across each other
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by sauti2soul: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Flexing those muscles,looks like shes got a lotta balls!!
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by abumeinben(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Not by power or by might or by muzzle grin
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by brainpower(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
I'd rather use my very special John Thomas do jazz get money than to marry this woman or better still if she brings in a lot of money into the marriage, I will marry her and later give her rat poison.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by deanoffaculty: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mrs.Hercules!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by tomakint: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Demmocrats:
That's ngeneukwu grin
I swear you gonna kill me grin grin

Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by jamex93(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cheat and loss ur teeth

So better don't date ha
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Topman0001(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
BIG RISk- Even for $1million, i can't date her. I'm not a gay and she's not looking like a woman. INTROVERT just imagine this warrior shares your boyfriend wid u- what next?
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by youngberry001(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
mehn see muscle's shocked

(prayer in Latin).....La presh elmach deltireo::
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by khassy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
gay undecidedundecided
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2015
should we say she's a sex machine??
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by mummydirect(f): 1:48am On Aug 17, 2015
abumeinben:
Not by power or by might or by muzzle grin
ok, I love ur faith my broda, u can try ur luck.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by lonelydora: 5:13am On Aug 17, 2015
This one i see INTROVERT make i park here first.

If this thread reach FP then i know say mods are not working well. We have seen this pix months ago in FP.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by naturenat(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2015
[i][/i] na man or woman bi dis.. Una no go kil person
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Qualer: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Bola4mi:
Even using microscope dis is a man.

i no need microscope to visualise your chest area at all, at all o!!!! wink
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by abumeinben(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
mummydirect:
ok, I love ur faith my broda, u can try ur luck.

we just broke up....cos am too much for her tongue

(1) (Reply)

Mr 2kay and His 'Huge' Eggplant Pose for a Selfie - Fans React / Twitter Erupts As Nigerians Compare Patience Ozokwor To Iya Gbonkan / Remember The Boys That Sprayed Money On The Road?, EFCC Has Stormed Them (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.