Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Touch Not My Anointed... Who Is The Anointed? - Retson Tedheke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touch Not My Anointed... Who Is The Anointed? - Retson Tedheke (521 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Endorsed & Blessed By Prof. Nwabueze As The Anointed Biafran Leader / And Retson A Tedheke With Sledge Hammer Nails It Again!!! / The Ignorance Of Seeking Policies Before Fighting Corruption - Retson Tedheke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touch Not My Anointed... Who Is The Anointed? - Retson Tedheke by retsonbiz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
For me Sundays are days for reflection and recognition that we as a people are loosing our ways in Divinity, Morality and in Society. We are lost in our lack of objectivity and credible reasoning. We are roaming in deceitful thoughts with an incredible appetite for corruption and deception. As Christians and Muslims alike; all members of the great Nigerian family; We have to begin to ask the real questions...why have we allowed ourselves to be led astray by the supposed Anointed Men of God? And also who is an Anointed Man of God?

Nelson Mandela Said and I quote "Among Africa Greatest Problems and Challenges are Crimes, Joblessness and Corruption" He who dedicates his life to overcoming those challenges is an Anointed Man of God and I believe Mandela was one. Mahatma Ghandi said "Corruption and hypocrisy ought not to be inevitable products of democracy, as they undoubtedly are today" He fought all his life for the well-being of ordinary Indians and the oppressed worldwide wide; He was an Anointed Man of God...Pope Francis described the Corrupt as “whitewashed tombs”, explaining that “they appear beautiful from the outside, but inside they are full of dead bones and putrefaction.” A life based on corruption is “varnished putrefaction”.....The Pope is an Anointed Man of God.... Barack Obama Said "For half of the world's population, roughly three billion people around the world living on less than two dollars a day, an election is at best a means, not an end; a starting point, not deliverance. These people are looking less for an "electocracy" than for the basic elements that for most of us define a decent life--food, shelter, electricity, basic health care, education for their children, and the ability to make their way through life without having to endure corruption, violence, or arbitrary power" I consider him an Anointed Man of God... The examples of good men and women who stood for the Social Justice principles of divinity and societal equality are many.

Being an anointed Man of God is not by being a deceitful Born Again; or being a Theologian, or a Reverend Father, or a Priest, Pastor, Evangelist, Bishop, Cardinal, Pope or an Imam...Your own positive contribution to Humanity, History and our development is what makes you a servant and a Man of God...You cannot support and promote Corruption; Encourage Racism, Tribalism, Ethnicity and Nepotism and claim to be a product of the Divine...2Cor.11;13-15 was explicit "For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds"......Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri narrated in one of the Teachings of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whosoever amongst you sees an evil, let him change it with his hands; and if he is not able, then with his tongue; and if he is not able, then let him hate it in his heart, and that is the weakest of faith."

In Closing; I will argue us to reflect this Sunday on 2 Peter 1:4 "By which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire" The Nigerian People fought against the corruption mechanism of the PDP and won; We are all Men and Women of God and we are his Anointed...Every change Agent who stood for what is right is Anointed; The Leader of the Change Movement; PMB is an Anointed Man of God and Leader of the New Nigeria...

My advise to the Religious....Touch Not the Anionted Men of God doing good works....Not the Pastor-Politicians-Looters; They are Men of the Devil and I am confident that God will reward those who will stand for the Truth no matter the obstacles.

Happy Sunday.

‪#‎IBelieveinGODAlmighty‬;
‪#‎IDestestCorruptNigerianClergies‬;
‪#‎WeareGodsAnionted‬;
‪#‎NigeriaWillOvercomeCorruption‬;

(1) (Reply)

Stop Attacking Buhari:Faparusi To Fayose / How Governors Turn Government Houses To Sex Havens..(must READ) / PDP Chief: Anyim Tricked Jonathan To Sign N1.2b Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.