Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

JAB Sunday Laugh: Who Do You Think Is The Fool? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JAB Sunday Laugh: Who Do You Think Is The Fool? (726 Views)

Let’s Laugh!! Who Is The Most Stupid Person In These Photos / Lol…nathaniel Bassey Playfully Takes A Jab At Ladies’ Make Up / 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAB Sunday Laugh: Who Do You Think Is The Fool? by Johnakwehblog(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Source: www.johnakweh..com

A Farmer caught a thief who had been stealing his yams and decided to drag him to the village square. Half-way to the square, the thief said to the man:
THIEF: “please I have forgotten my slippers in the farm, can I go and get them?”
The farmer agreed, “Hurry up! I will be waiting for you here.”
He waited endlessly and realized he had been fooled. He went home and told his elder brother what happened.
His brother brutally slapped him and said, ”You are extremely dumb! You should have told the thief to wait while you go get his slippers for him..

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE FOOL?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bvn Scam Palava / Caption This Photo Of Buhari / Photo:when Law Of Gravity Is Abolished!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.