Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Discover And Live Your Life Purpose - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover And Live Your Life Purpose (381 Views)

Money Will Not Make You Happier, Only Life Purpose Will / I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover And Live Your Life Purpose by spiritsize(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
We easily resign fate to however it turns out.

Though most of us, through series of experiences have come to realize that Manna do not really fall from the blues, we still lack what it takes to create and live that life that our soul is created for, that life that we came here to express.

Experience truly is the best teacher, but action is the only achiever.

We are not just here to pass time. Societal norm is killing us by the second. Can you imagine how long we live on earth without deliberately contributing to the lives of others, not even the lives of those in our immediate environments? This is death... Quietly and worthlessly passing through without a single significant impact on our lives and the lives of others? Waiting to get old and take the back door out is what we would rather settle for… why?

THE REVELATION
Let me tell you the truth about yourself. You think I don’t know who you are? I know you and I am willing to expose you to you because you are not much of a difference from who I am. Follow me!

You are a co-creator like everyone else; we are here to create the life we always wish to have. Here to replenish the earth and make it the heaven of our dreams.
You are a magnificent being, just like I am too who simply took up a body so as to have a human experience, but got lost in transition. You have a mission that you have to return to, like the prodigal.

It’s time we stopped ridiculing the infinite divine self that we are.
It’s time to wake up and get moving.
It’s time to roll out your action drums and beat them to the heavens of fulfillment.
It’s time to wake up.
Its dawn!

Like we all have missions, my life goal is to be an assistant to other people’s life mission. Permit me to assist you reach into your holy of holies and rediscover that all powerful innate ability of yours that has been lying dormant unfulfilled for years. Let me help you lighten up your path and dust off the sand of defeat from your feet.

I am a healer. A soul healer!
I have been practically doing this for years now and I love what I do. Helping others realize, discover and live the life they are meant to live comes as naturally as breathing to me, it feels like a creature inhabiting its habitat; I’m born for this.

I feel deep empathy and compassion, when I listen to people explain all the excuses in the world for not living their lives to the fullest. I feel a burden and have a longing to assist them in practical terms.

Enough of the talking… It’s time to walk the talk because that is the only thing that pays.

I am ready… Are you?

Book a private session with Spiritsize Charlesbeny today. Our private sessions are life transforming based on reality of what your true life experiences are and how to transform them to your gain. You will be able to open up the whole of you without the fear of being ridiculed and at the end, you will be happy you did. Whatever the issue is, it doesn't matter.

There can only be one winner… It will be you!

For Inquiries contact via

whatsApp: 08032328836 or Call 08095254937

Bbm: 52EFFFF1

Let’s do this.

(1) (Reply)

Ifarms:: Get Fingerlings @ 16 Naira And Juvenile @ 20 Naira / 11 Essential Lessons From Going Into Business With People / Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority To Commence Registration Of Aviation Fuel Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.